Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Jim Carter to Tom Clark
Barbara Cason Biography (1933-)
Born November 15, 1933, in Memphis, TN; married Dennis Patrick (an actor). Addresses: AGENT--Bauman, Hiller, and Associates, 5750 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 512, Los Angeles, CA 90038.
- Birth Details
- November 15, 1933
- Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Credits; STAGE APPEARANCES
- BROADWAY DEBUT--Madame Coulmier, The Persecution and Assassination of Jean-Paul Marat as Performed by the Inmates of the Asylum of Charenton under theDirection of the Marquis de Sade, Majestic Theatre, 1967.
- Christina Chenier, The Death of the Well-Loved Boy, St. Mark's Playhouse,New York City, 1967.
- Babette, The Firebugs, Martinique Theatre, New York City, 1968.
- Miss Green, Jimmy Shine, Brooks Atkinson Theatre, New York City, 1968.
- nun, supervisor, grey lady, Mrs. Dart, landlady, and Miss Saunders, Spitting Image, Theatre De Lys, New York City, 1969.
- Mrs. Stockmann, An Enemy of the People, Repertory Theatre of Lincoln Center, Vivian Beaumont Theater, New York City, 1971.
- ensemble, Oh Coward! (revue), New Theatre, New York City, 1972.
- Claire, A Delicate Balance, McCarter Theatre Company, Princeton, NJ, 1982.
- Arkadina, The Seagull, Circle Repertory Company, American Place Theatre,New York City, 1983.
- Also appeared in "Bakers' Dozen" in Plaza 9 (revue), 1964; The Skin of Our Teeth, Playhouse in the Park, Cincinnati, OH, 1966; Hay Fever, Hartford Stage Company, Hartford, CT, 1967; and in Night Watch, Morosco Theatre, New YorkCity, 1972.
Credits; FILM APPEARANCES
- Evelyn Long, The Honeymoon Killers (also known as The Lonely Hearts Killers), Cinerama, 1969.
- Mrs. Johnson, House of Dark Shadows, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1970.
- Letitia, Cold Turkey, United Artists, 1971.
- Mrs. Phalor, Exorcist II: The Heretic, Warner Brothers, 1977.
- Also appeared in Dear Martha.
Credits; TELEVISION APPEARANCES; SERIES
- Regular, Comedy Tonight, CBS, 1970.
- Miss Tillis, The New Temperature's Rising Show, ABC, 1973-74.
- Officer Cloris Phebus, Carter Country, ABC, 1977-79.
- Agnes, Tony the Pony, syndicated, 1979.
- Mrs. Shandling, It's Garry Shandling's Show, Showtime, 1986--, then Fox,1988--.
- Ms. Sommerville, Delancey Street: The Crisis Within, NBC, 1975.
- Roberta, Tabitha, ABC, 1976.
- Dottie Pit, Trapper John, M.D., CBS, 1980 and 1981.
- Elvira Fritzinger, The Brady Brides, NBC, 1981.
- Lynn LaVecque, Madame's Place, syndicated, 1982.
- Lady Di, Hollywood Beat, ABC, 1985.
- Paula, Crazy Like a Fox, CBS, 1985.
- Rebecca Winship, Night Court, NBC, 1986.
- the Lady, Silver Spoons, NBC, 1986.
- Nurse Rancid, The Law and Harry McGraw, CBS, 1987.
- Emily Goshen, Murder, She Wrote, CBS, 1988.
- Also All in the Family, CBS, 1971 and 1975; Scene of the Crime, NBC, 1984.
- Judge A.J. White, It Couldn't Happen to a Nicer Guy, ABC, 1974.
- Greta Bennett, Let's Switch, ABC, 1975.
- Viola Andrews, With This Ring, ABC, 1978.
- Deenie Gooch, She's Dressed to Kill (also known as Someone's Killing theWorld's Greatest Models), NBC, 1979.
- Elvira Fritzinger, The Brady Girls Get Married, NBC, 1981.
- Nurse Barnes, A Matter of Life and Death, CBS, 1981.
- Rita Jean Tilford McEwan, Memories Never Die, CBS, 1982.
- Mildred Moffett, America, You're On, ABC, 1975.
- Annie, "The War Widow," Visions, PBS, 1976.
Other articles you might like: