C J Critt Biography (1954-)
Addresses: Home: 221 W. 28th Street, New York, NY, 10001; Agent: C.E.D. 919 Third Avenue, New York, NY, 10022.
Interested in night club and cabaret work with special emphasis on pop musicdevelopment. Comedy and improvisation is a special interest.
- actress, playwright
- Birth Details
- April 6, 1954
- Portland, Oregon
- Miss Jones, How to Succeed in Business without Really Trying, FirAcres Summer Theatre, Portland, OR, 1970.
- New York Debut
- Ghost, Death & Devil, Perry Street, 1976.
- Principal Stage Appearances
- Dottore, Mercenary, Bell Hop, Crisp, Intar, 1981; Phantom, Waltz of the Stork, Century, NY, 1982; Marge MacDougall, Promises, Equity Library, 1983.
- Major Tours
- Sonja, Godspell, East Coast, 1977; The Rocky Horror Show, International, 1980-81.
- Film Debut
- Vicki Redding, The Circle, 1972.
- Principal Film Appearances
- Doris, Stardust Memories, 1980.
- Television Debut
- Consumer Reports.
- Principal Television Appearances
- P.M. Magazine, Boston, Chicago, Toronto, San Francisco.
- Plays, Unproduced
- Rockbound (under development at Ensemble Studio Theatre). Commissioned byNew York Shakespeare Festival to write a mini-musical for 1984.