Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Patrick Renna to Christy Carlson Romano
J. August Richards Biography (1973-)
Full name, Jaime Augusto Richards III; born August 28, 1973, in Washington, DC; son of Jaime (an auto mechanic) and Gloria (a bilingual teacher) Richards.Addresses: Agent: Erika Wain Agency, 1418 North Highland, Suite 102,Los Angeles, CA 90028.; Contact: c/o Angel Production, 5555 Melrose Ave., Hollywood, CA 90038.
- Birth Details
- August 28, 1973
- Washington, DC, United States
- Bryce, Undressed (also known as MTV's Undressed), MTV, 2000
- Charles Gunn, Angel, The WB, 2000-
- FBI van tech, OP Center (also known as Tom Clancy's "OP Center"), ABC, 1995
- Richard Street, The Temptations, NBC, 1998
- Reece Johnson, Mutiny, NBC, 1999
- Randall's aide, Running Mates, TNT, 2000
- Also appeared in Washington Slept Here, TNT.
- Roy, "Out of Brooklyn," The Cosby Show, NBC, 1988
- Second guy at mall, "Scenes from a Mall," Family Matters, ABC, 1993
- Lieutenant Thomas, "The River of Stars," Space: Above and Beyond,Fox, 1995
- Troy Sommers, "The Pressure to Murder," Diagnosis Murder, CBS, 1996
- Seaman Bernard, "Rendezvous," JAG, CBS, 1997
- "Try a Little Tenderness," The Good News, UPN, 1997
- Sam Bodie, "Contact Sport," Players, NBC, 1997
- Eric Lane, "Bridge over Troubled Watters," Chicago Hope, CBS, 1998
- Stewey, "Friends," Clueless, UPN, 1998
- Damon, "Just Say Yes," Sliders, Sci-Fi Channel, 1998
- Former boyfriend, "Do Unto Others," The Practice, ABC, 1999
- Bill, "Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc," The West Wing, NBC, 1999
- Ernie Vesper, "Rip Off," Nash Bridges, CBS, 1999
- "Family Affair," Moesha, UPN, 2000
- Himself, The Big Breakfast, Channel 4, 2001
- Also appeared in Any Day Now.
- Himself, MTV Presents Undressed: Behind the Casting Couch, MTV, 2001
The 33rd NAACP Image Awards, Fox, 2002
- Appeared as Steve Rotfeld, Awesome Adventures.
- Griffen, Good Burger, Paramount, 1997
- Sherman, Why Do Fools Fall in Love, Warner Bros., 1998
- Appeared as the watchman, Agamemnon, Bing Theatre; Simon, Caucasian Chalk Circle, Bing Theatre; Joshua/Gerry, Cloud 9, Green RoomTheatre; Bumpy Jackson, Bubblin' Brown Sugar, Ira Aldridge Theatre, Howard University, Washington, DC; member of ensemble, Dreamgirls, IraAldridge Theatre; Augustin Ferraillon, A Flea in Her Ear, Bing Theatre; Fletcher, In the Master's House, Complex Theatre; Danceny, Les liaisons dangereuses, Bing Theatre; Walter Lee Younger, A Raisin in theSun, Bing Theatre; Taj Mahal, Space, Mark Taper Forum, Los Angeles; Keith Wilder, Summers in Suffolk, Towne Street Theatre; and Elroi, West Memphis Mojo, Long Beach Playhouse, Long Beach, CA.
- Toured as Montra, Chemipalooza, U.S. cities.
Black Men, February, 2001
Buffy the Vampire Slayer, spring, 2001, pp. 46-50
TV Guide, November 25, 2000
J. August Richards, http://www.jaugustrichards.net, April 6, 2002