Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Ned Glass to Jane Greenwood
Bo Goldman Biography (1932-)
Born September 10, 1932, in New York, NY; son of Julian (a Broadway producerand proprietor of retail stores) and Lillian (a hat model; maiden name, Levy)Goldman; married Mab Ashforth (a jewelry designer), January 2, 1954; children: Mia, Amy, Diana, Jesse, Serena, Justin. Addresses: AGENT--Jim Wiatt, International Creative Management, 8899 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA90048.
- Birth Details
- September 10, 1932
- New York, New York, United States
Credits; TELEVISION WORK; SERIES
- Associate producer, Playhouse 90, CBS, 1958-60.
- producer, NET Playhouse, WNET, 1970-71.
- producer, Theater in America, PBS, 1972-74.
- Lyricist (with Glen Paxton), First Impressions, Alvin Theatre, New York City, 1959.
- (With Lawrence Hauben) One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, United Artists, 1975.
- (with Maximilian Schell and Friedrich Duerrenmatt) Der Richter und Sein Henker (also known as End of the Game and Murder on the Bridge), Twentieth Century-Fox, 1975.
- (with William Kerby and Michael Cimino) The Rose, Twentieth Century- Fox,1979.
- Melvin and Howard, Universal, 1980.
- Shoot the Moon, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer/United Artists, 1982.
- (with Rob Morton) Swing Shift, Warner Brothers, 1984.
- (with John Hill) Little Nikita, Columbia, 1988.
- NET Playhouse, PBS, 1970-71.
- Theatre in America, PBS, 1972-74.
- Contributor of articles to the New York Times.
Other articles you might like: