Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Judy Cornwell to Howard Da Silva
Leonard John Crofoot Biography ((?)-)
Addresses: Agent: Honey Sanders, 229 W. 42nd Street, New York, NY, 10036.
Recreation--Painting, writing, snow skiing, and family.
- actor, dancer
- Grasshopper, The Nutcracker, Kirov Ballet Tour, Shrine Auditorium,Los Angeles, CA 1963.
New York Debut
- Bibi (understudy), The Happy Time, Broadway Theatre, 1968.
Principal Stage Appearances
- (Broadway) General Tom Thumb, Barnum, St. James, 1980-82; Rudolph,The Happy Time, Broadway Theatre; Noah, Come Summer; waiter, bellhop, installer, law clerk, Gigi; (Off Broadway) Benjamin, Josephand His Amazing Technicolored Dream Coat, Brooklyn Academy of Music; soloist, The American Dance Machine; country singer, Circus; (Summer Stock) Barnum, Kenley Players, Ohio; student jogger, A Long Wayto Boston, Goodspeed Opera House, East Haddam, CT; (Regional Theatre) Theatre Group, CA--Corydon, Aria Da Capo, Frankie, Mrs. Dally Has a Lover, Buddy, Come Blow Your Horn, Don, Butterflies Are Free;(Dinner Theatre) Baby John, West Side Story, Chateau de Ville.
- Barnaby Tucker, Hello Dolly; Tony Martin and Cyd Charisse Act; Ten Stout-Hearted Men Review, Theatre Royal, Drury Lane, London, England, and aCommand Performance for the Duke of Edinburgh (H.R.H. Prince Philip) at the Talk of the Town; Barnum.
Principal Film Appearances
- Danny, Echo's; Arron, Laybrinth; Three Days of the Condor, 1975; Goodbye Girl, 1977; Warriors, 1979.
Principal Television Appearances
The Man in the Middle; The Day Before Sunday; Once Upon a Mattress; OfThee I Sing; Carol Channing's TV Special; 50th Academy Awards Show; Pinocchio; Tony Martin and Cyd Charisse TV Special; 1980 Tony Awards Show.
Other articles you might like: