Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Jack Dabdoub to Anthony John Denison
Michael Deeley Biography (1932-)
Born August 6, 1932, in London, England; son of John Hamilton-Deeley and AnneDeeley; married Teresa Harrison, 1955 (marriage ended); married Ruth Stone-Spencer, 1970; children: (first marriage) one son, two daughters. Addresses: Contact--c/o Pickering Kenyon and Company, 23/24 Great James Street, London WC1, England.
- Birth Details
- August 6, 1932
- London, England
- FILM WORK; PRODUCER,EXCEPT WHERE NOTED (With Jon Pennington and Harry Booth), At the Stroke of Nine, Grand National, 1957.
- (With George Mills), Crosstrap, Unifilms, 1962.
- Associate producer, The Knack--And How to Get It, United Artists, 1965.
- (With Stanley Baker), Robbery, Embassy, 1967.
- Executive producer, Where's Jack?, Paramount, 1969.
- The Italian Job, Paramount, 1969.
- Murphy's War, Paramount, 1971.
- (With Barry Spikings and Andrew Donally), Conduct Unbecoming, Allied Artists, 1975.
- (With Barry Spikings), The Man Who Fell to Earth, Cinema 5, 1976.
- (With Spikings, Michael Cimino and John Peverall), The Deer Hunter, Warner Bros., 1978.
- Executive producer (with Spikings), Convoy, United Artists, 1978.
- Blade Runner, Warner Bros., 1982.
- Also producer of One Way Pendulum, Sleep Is Lovely, and The Great WesternExpress; associate producer of The White Bus and Ride of the Valkyrie; and executive producer of Long Days Dying.
Credits; TELEVISION WORK; EXECUTIVE PRODUCER OF MOVIES
- Finnegan Begin Again, HBO, 1985.
- A Gathering of Old Men (also known as Murder on the Bayou), CBS, 1987.
- Young Catherine (mini-series), TNT, 1991.
- Secret Life of Archie's Wife, CBS, 1991.
Credits; TELEVISION APPEARANCES; SPECIALS
- Sam Peckinpah: Man of Iron (documentary), Arts & Entertainment, 1993.
Other articles you might like: