Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Frances Patricia Beck to Val Bisoglio
P J Benjamin Biography (1951-)
Addresses: Agent: c/o Lionel Larner, William Morris Agency, 1350 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY, 10019.
"I love training exotic animals. I have owned a monkey, a raccoon, an oppossum, a ferret, a skunk, ducks, chickens, a myna bird and I'd love to own afox."
- juggler, Carousel, Lourdes High School, Chicago, IL, 1966.
New York Debut
- chorus, The Pajama Game, Lunt-Fontanne, 1972, 103 performances.
Principal Stage Appearances
- --standby for narrator, Pippin, Imperial, NY, 1976; Vadinho, Sarava, Mark Hellinger, NY, 1979; Charlie Gordon, Charlie and Algernon, Helen Hayes, NY, 1981; co-star, Sophisticated Ladies, Lunt-Fontanne, NY, 1981; (regional) Wind in the Willows; Tea and Sympathy; Street CarNamed Desire; Mary of Scotland.
- leading player, Pippin, U.S. cities, 1976; Charlie, Bubbling Brown Sugar, FL, 1976.
- Warren Livergans, Muggable Mary, 1981.
Principal Film Appearances
- Riccardo, Born Beautiful, 1982; featured player, Serpico.
Eight Is Enough, "8 Days in February."
How I Trained Algernon, 1981; Scout (with Stephen Rosenfield).
Other articles you might like: