Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Jules Tasca to Sam Trammell
Todd Thurston Biography (1956-)
Born May 29, 1956, in Baltimore, MD; son of William B. (an aerospace contracts manager) and Virginia Lois (an aerospace security manager; maiden name, Francis) Thurston. Addresses: HOME--New York, NY.
- Birth Details
- May 29, 1956
- Baltimore, Maryland, United States
- STAGE DEBUT--Harry, My Fair Lady, Dallas Summer Musicals, TX, 1981, for thirty-two performances.
- NEW YORK DEBUT--Kodaly, She Loves Me, Equity Library Theatre, 1985, for thirty-two performances.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Levi, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, Phil, They're PlayingOur Song, both North Shore Music Theatre.
- Joe Hardy, Damn Yankees, Music Theatre of Wichita, KS.
- Grobert, Carnival, Bernie, Sexual Perversity in Chicago, both Berkshire Theatre Festival, NY.
- Rutledge, 1776, Pacific College of the Performing Arts.
- Simon, Caucasian Chalk Circle, Arthur, Ah, Wilderness!, both Glenn HughesPlayhouse, Seattle, WA.
- principal, Hey, Big Spender!, Indiana Repertory, Indianapolis.
- Neil, Fiorello!, Goodspeed Opera House, East Haddam, CT.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; EPISODIC
- As the World Turns, CBS.
- The Doctors, NBC.
- Stone Pillow, CBS.
- The Lost Honor of Katherine Beck, CBS.
Other articles you might like: