Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Joan Greenwood to James Handy
Caroline Hall Biography ((?)-)
Education: Graduated from the Institute for Advanced Theatre Trainingat Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, in 1995; also studied anthropology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Career: Actress.
- Bianca, The Taming of the Shrew, Loeb Drama Center, Cambridge, MA,1998
- Angelique, The Imaginary Invalid, Loeb Drama Center, 1998
- Bette Brennan, The Marriage of Bette and Boo, Hasty Pudding Theatre, Cambridge, MA, 1998
- Aricia, Phaedra, Loeb Drama Center, 1998-99
- Margherita, We Won't Pay! We Won't Pay!, Loeb Drama Center, 1999
- The lady, Charlie in the House of Rue, American Repertory Theatre,Hasty Pudding Theatre, 1999
- Livia Majeski, Valparaiso, Loeb Drama Center, 1999
- Also appeared as Doreen, The Accident, American Repertory TheatreNew Stages, Cambridge, MA; Pauline, The Perils of Pauline, First HouseCompany, New York City; Stacy, Good as Goldman, New York University Freeplay Series, New York City; Anne Bronte, The Bronte Cycle, ClarenceBrown Theatre, New York City; Juliet, Romeo and Juliet, Lark TheatreCompany, New York City; Rootie, Graceland, The Palace Theatre; Lady Nijo, Top Girls, Tricycle Theatre, London; the maid, Blood Wedding, Institute Festival, Venezuela; Polyxen, The Trojan Women, Viola, Twelfth Night, Irina, Three Sisters, and title role, Lydie Breeze, all American Repertory Theatre Institute, Cambridge, MA.
Other articles you might like: