Don Correia Biography (1951-)
Born August 28, 1951, in San Jose, CA; married Sandy Duncan (an actress); children: Jeffrey, Michael.
- Birth Details
- August 28, 1951
- San Jose, California, United States
- BROADWAY DEBUT--Mike, A Chorus Line, Shubert Theatre, 1980.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Frankie Polo, Little Me, Eugene O'Neill Theatre, New York City, 1982.
- Vernon Castle, Parade of Stars Playing the Palace, Palace Theatre, New York City, 1983.
- Captain Billy Buck Chandler, My One and Only, St. James Theatre, New YorkCity, 1984.
- Don Lockwood, Singin' in the Rain, Gershwin Theatre, New York City, 1985.
- Also appeared in Perfectly Frank, Helen Hayes Theatre, New York City, 1980; Sophisticated Ladies, Lunt-Fontanne Theatre, New York City, 1981; 5-6-7-8... Dance!, Radio City Music Hall, New York City, 1983; Waitin' in the Wings:The Night the Understudies Take Centerstage, Triplex Theatre, New York City,1986.