Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
James D. Bissell to Marlon Brando
Jon Boorstin Biography ((?)-)
Married Leni Isaacs (a public affairs manager); children: Ariel, Eric. Addresses: Agent: David Wardlow, Camden Artists-ITG, 822 South Robertson, Suite 200, Los Angeles, CA 90035.
- writer, film producer
Credits; Film Work
- Associate producer, All the President's Men, Warner Brothers, 1976.
- Producer (with Alan J. Pakula), Dream Lover (also see below), Metro-Goldwyn- Mayer/United Artists, 1986.
To The Limit, Imax Films, 1989.
Eureka!, Imax Films, 1992.
- Also worked as producer of The Exploratorium (documentary short subject; also see below), 1974, Kid City, and People Who Make Things.
Credits; Television Work; Series
- Co-producer, Dark Shadows (also see below), NBC, 1991.
Dream Lover, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer/United Artists, 1986.
- Also author of The Exploratorium (documentary short subject), 1974, and Sleepless, ABC; author of additional screenplays, including Love and Again, Brother's Keeper, Please Please Me, Rescue Me, and Do No Harm.
Credits; Television Writings
Dark Shadows (series), NBC, 1991.
- Also author of the pilot Mercy Street, NBC, and the mini-series The Great Satan, HBO.
The Hollywood Eye: What Makes Movies Work, HarperCollins, 1991.
- Author of the column "Letters to My Mother-in-Law," Los Angeles Times; contributor of articles to New York Times and Bombay Sunday Observer.
Other articles you might like: