Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Ned Glass to Jane Greenwood
Karen Lynn Gorney Biography ((?)-)
Addresses: Agent: c/o ICM, Doris Mantz, 40 W. 57th Street, New York, NY, 10019.
"In addition to being an actress and a dancer, I am also a composer, having recorded in London for EMI. I am also a painter for Cicle Fine Arts."
- actress, dancer
- Birth Details
- January 28,
- Hollywood, California, United States
- Acting teacher, Jo-Jo's Dance Company, 1980-82.
- Annabelle, Dylan, Mercer Arts Theatre, New York.
Principal Stage Appearances
- Berkshire Regional Theatre: Lavinia, Androcles and the Lion; Jocasta, Oedipus Rex; Woman-Wife-Girl, Thurber Carnival. Springold Theatre, Waltham, MA: Nina, The Seagull; Claire, The Maids; Ceres, The Tempest; Ana, Schweyk in the Second World War; Wellesley, Workhouse Donkey; Fran/Mercedes, Only When I Laugh. Loeb Drama Center, Cambridge, MA: Pentinent/Mistress, The Balcony; Estelle, Waltz of the Toreadors. Tufts Arena Theatre, Medford, MA: Rosie, LiveLike Pigs; Marie Jeanne, The Cavern. Torches Repertory Theatre, Canada: Rosa, Summer and Smoke; Miss Gilchrist, The Hostage; Lucinde, The Doctor in Spite of Himself. Trotwood Circle Theatre, Ohio: The Girl, The Cavedwellers; Gertrude, Fashion. Birmingham Theatre: Nora, Lunch Hour.
- Lavinia, Androcles and the Lion, 1969; Mina, Dracula, 1978.
- Josette, David and Lisa, 1963.
- Stephanie Mangano, Saturday Night Fever, 1977; Alicia, Magic Garden of Stanley Sweetheart.
- Tara, All My Children.
- Sally Seiple, Harry O; Anne, The Doctors; Mary, Secret Night Caller.
Other articles you might like: