Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Brian Patrick Clarke to Charlotte Cornwell
Larry Cohen Biography (1947-)
Born April 20, 1947, in Chicago, IL. Addresses: ATTORNEY--Skip Brittenham, 2049 Century Park E., Los Angeles, CA 90067.
- Birth Details
- April 20, 1947
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK
- Director, Trick, Playhouse Theatre, New York City, 1979.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Ace Tomato agent, Spies Like Us, Warner Brothers, 1985.
- PRINCIPAL FILM WORK; ALL AS DIRECTOR,UNLESS INDICATED Bone, Jack H HarrisEnterprises, 1972.
- (also producer) Black Caesar, American International, 1973.
- (also producer) Hell up in Harlem, American International, 1973.
- (also producer) It's Alive, Warner Brothers, 1974.
- (also producer) God Told Me To (also known as Demon), New World, 1976.
- (also producer) It Lives Again (also known as It's Alive II), Warner Brothers, 1978.
- (also producer) The Private Files of J. Edgar Hoover, American International, 1978.
- (also producer) Full Moon High, Filmways, 1982.
- (also producer) Q (also known as The Winged Serpent), United Film Distribution, 1982.
- Special Effects, New Line Cinema, 1984.
- (also producer) Perfect Strangers (also known as Blind Alley), New Line Cinema, 1984.
- (also executive producer) The Stuff, New World Cinema, 1985.
- (with William Tanne) Deadly Illusion, Cinetel, 1987.
- (also producer) It's Alive III: Island of the Alive, Warner Brothers, 1987.
- (also executive producer) A Return to Salem's Lot, Warner Brothers, 1987.
- producer, Maniac Cop, Shapiro/Glickenhaus Entertainment, 1988.
- (also executive producer) Wicked Stepmother, Metro-Goldwyn- Mayer/UnitedArtists, 1989.
- See production details above, unless indicated.
- Trick, 1979.
- Washington Heights, Jewish Repertory Theatre, New York City, 1988.
- I Deal in Danger, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1966.
- Return of the Seven, United Artists, 1966.
- Daddy's Gone A-Hunting, National General, 1969.
- (with Steven Carabatsos) El Condor, National General, 1970.
- Black Caesar, 1973.
- Hell Up in Harlem, 1973.
- It's Alive, 1974.
- God Told Me To, 1976.
- It Lives Again, 1978.
- The Private Files of J. Edgar Hoover, 1978.
- (with William Richert) The American Success Company, Columbia, 1980.
- Full Moon High, 1982.
- I, the Jury, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1982.
- Q, 1982.
- Special Effects, 1984.
- Perfect Strangers, 1984.
- (story, with John Byrum) Scandalous, Orion, 1984.
- The Stuff, 1985.
- Best Seller, Orion, 1987.
- (with William Tanne) Deadly Illusion, 1987.
- It's Alive III: Island of the Alive, 1987.
- (co-writer) A Return to Salem's Lot, 1987.
- Maniac Cop, 1988.
- Wicked Stepmother, 1989.
- Man on the Outside, ABC, 1975.
- In Broad Daylight, ABC, 1971.
- Cool Million, NBC, 1972.
- (with Dick Nelson) Shootout in a One-Dog Town, ABC, 1974.
- (story, with Mark Rodgers) Women of San Quentin, NBC, 1983.
Writings; Desperado: Avalanche at Devil's Ridge (also known as Desperado
- Avalanche), NBC, 1988.
Other articles you might like: