Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Ueli Steiger to Milt Tarver
William Swan Biography (1928-)
Born February 6, 1928, in Buffalo, NY; son of Earl Bernard (a businessman) and Irene Mildred (Hall) Swan. Addresses: AGENT--Michael Thomas Agency,305 Madison Agency, New York, NY 10165; First Artists Agency, 427 N. Canon Drive, Beverly Hills, CA 90210.
- Birth Details
- February 6, 1928
- Buffalo, New York, United States
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; SERIES
- Dr. David Cahearn, Dr. Kildare, NBC, 1961-66.
- Walter Hines, All My Children, ABC, 1982-86.
- Dr. Ralph Jennings, The Young and the Restless, CBS, 1987--.
- The Guiding Light.
- Twelve O'Clock High, ABC.
- Twenty-Six Men, syndicated.
- Mike Hammer, CBS.
- Navy Log, CBS, ABC.
- Father Knows Best, CBS.
- Have Gun, Will Travel, CBS.
- How to Marry a Millionaire, syndicated.
- Father of the Bride, CBS.
- The Eleventh Hour, NBC.
- Cannon, CBS.
- Barnaby Jones, CBS.
- The Rockford Files, NBC.
- As the World Turns, ABC.
- Kraft Television Theatre, CBS.
- Studio One, CBS.
- Lux Video Theatre, CBS.
- Producers' Showcase, NBC.
- The Twilight Zone, CBS.
- Mr. Novak, NBC.
- The New Breed, ABC.
- Perry Mason, CBS.
- Felony Squad, ABC.
- Most Wanted, ABC.
- The Streets of San Francisco, ABC.
- Quincy, NBC.
- Also appeared on World Premiere and Matinee Theatre.
- Johnny Midnight.
- Men of Annapolis.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Off-Broadway: Night Fishing in Beverly Hills, INTAR Theatre, 1982.
- Also appeared in: A Delicate Balance, What the Butler Saw, Teahouse of the August Moon, Bus Stop, Mister Roberts, Come Blow Your Horn, Sabrina Fair, Dial M for Murder, Voice of the Turtle, Invitation to a March, All the Way Home, Blithe Spirit, The Rehearsal, Anne of a Thousand Days, Pygmalion, Macbeth,You Never Can Tell, The Lady's Not for Burning, The Matchmaker, Plain and Fancy.
- Theatres performed at include: Brooklyn Academy of Music,NY; A Contemporary Theatre, Seattle, WA; Berkshire Theatre Festival, Stockbridge, MA; WalnutStreet Theatre, Philadelphia; Papermill Playhouse, Millburn, NJ.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- The Monster That Challenged the World, United Artists, 1957.
- Bombers B-52, Warner Brothers, 1957.
- The Horizontal Lieutenant, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1962.
- Lady in a Cage, Paramount, 1964.
- Hotel, Warner Brothers, 1967.
- The Parallax View, Paramount, 1974.
Other articles you might like: