Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Melissa Errico to Colleen Fitzpatrick
Barbara Ferris Biography (1943-)
Full name, Barbara Gillian Ferris; born 1943, in London, England; married John Quested (a producer), 1962. Addresses: Crouch Associates, 59 Frith Street, London W1V 5TA, England.
- Birth Details
- London, England
- LONDON DEBUT--Nellie, Sparrows Can't Sing, Stratford Theatre, 1960, thenWyndham's Theatre, 1961.
- BROADWAY DEBUT--Marion, There's a Girl in My Soup, Music Box Theatre, 1967.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Cinderella, The Merry Roosters' Panto, Wyndham's Theatre, London, 1963.
- Jess, Prunella Flack, A Kayf Up West, first girl, Carving a Statue, bothStratford Theatre, London 1964.
- Pam, Saved, Royal Court Theatre, London, 1965.
- Moll, A Chaste Maid in Cheapside, Nancy, The Knack, girl, Transcending, all Royal Court Theatre, 1966.
- Marion, There's a Girl in My Soup, Globe Theatre, London, 1966.
- Ann, Slag, Royal Court Theatre, 1970.
- Jill Tanner, Butterflies Are Free, Apollo Theatre, London, 1970.
- Begonia Brown, Geneva, Mermaid Theatre, London, 1971.
- Mrs. Elvsted, Hedda Gabler, Royal Court Theatre, 1972.
- Marie-Louise Durham, The Constant Wife, Albery Theatre, London, 1973.
- Leslie, Alphabetical Order, Hampstead Theatre Club, then May Fair Theatre, both London, 1975.
- Mara, Clouds, Hampstead Theatre Club, 1976.
- Ethel Bartlett, For Services Rendered, Annie Parker, When We Are Married,both Lyttelton Theatre, London, 1979.
- Also appeared in Honey, I'm Home, Leatherhead, U.K., 1964.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Sparrows Can't Sing, Janus, 1963.
- Term of Trial, Warner Brothers, 1963.
- Children of the Damned, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1964.
- Having a Wild Weekend, Warner Brothers, 1965.
- The Girl Getters, American International, 1966.
- Interlude, Columbia, 1968.
- A Nice Girl Like Me, AVCO-Embassy, 1969.
Other articles you might like: