Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Frances Patricia Beck to Val Bisoglio
Josh Billings Biography (1947-)
Full name, Joshua L. Billings; born August 31, 1947, in Charleston, WV; son of Howard Lloyd and Effie Velma Billings (a nursery school director). Addresses: HOME--8500 16th Street, #219, Silver Spring, MD 20910.AGENT--Central Casting, 623 Pennsylvania Avenue, S.E., Washington, DC 20003.
- Birth Details
- August 31, 1947
- Charleston, West Virginia, United States
- STAGE DEBUT--Paradise Mislaid, Roundhouse Theatre, London, 1976, for sixteen performances.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Andrew Wyke, Sleuth, King's Jester Theatre, Washington, DC, 1979.
- Droulliet, Addis Ababa, Kennedy Center, Washington, DC, 1980.
- Bob, Split, Circle Theatre, Los Angeles, CA, 1982.
- Also appeared as William, As You Like It, Folger Theatre, Washington, DC;Louis Post, Splendid Rebels, son, White Horse/Black Horse, Boyce, IncidentalIncidents, Fulbert, The Prodigal, all New Playwrights Theatre, Washington, DC.
- FILM DEBUT--Tom Moore, The Image Maker, Screenscope, 1984.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Caddy mechanic, Tin Men, Touchstone, 1986.
- Chyron operator, Broadcast News, Twentieth Century-Fox, upcoming.
- guard, Young Lust, Warner Brothers.
- Also dubbed voices for the German documentary, Viva Portugal.
- TELEVISION DEBUT--Walter Weisbrade, Lime Street, ABC, 1985.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; SERIES
- Charlie Strickland, Ossie and Ruby, PBS, 1986.
- Christmas Future, World Wrestling Federation, USA (cable), 1986.
Credits; PRINCIPAL RADIO APPEARANCES; SERIES
- Just So Stories, Children's Radio Workshop.
- U.S. Surplus Soap, Washington Ear for the Blind.
- Also Thinkabout, Educational Film Center.
Other articles you might like: