Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Melissa Errico to Colleen Fitzpatrick
Barbara Feldon Biography (1941-)
Born March 12, 1941, in Pittsburgh, PA; daughter of Ray (an executive in thepaper box industry) and Julia Hall; married Lucien Verdoux Feldon (a photographers' agent), March 22, 1958 (divorced, April 21, 1967). Addresses: AGENT--Bill Haber, Creative Artists Agency, 1888 Century Park E., Suite 1400,Los Angeles, CA 90067.
- Birth Details
- March 12, 1941
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Dancer, Ziegfeld Follies, Winter Garden Theatre, New York City, 1957.
- Emily Michaelson, Past Tense, Circle in the Square, New York City, 1980.
- Also appeared in Caligula, 54th Street Theatre, New York City, 1960; TheFaces of Love and Portrait of America, both Apple Corps Theatre, New York City, 1985.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- What I Did Last Summer, U.S. cities, 1982.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Julie Nowell, Fitzwilly (also known as Fitzwilly Strikes Back), United Artists, 1967.
- Carolyn, No Deposit, No Return (also known as Double Trouble), Buena Vista, 1975.
- Brenda Di Carlo, Smile, United Artists, 1975.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; SERIES
- Agent 99, Get Smart, NBC, 1965-69, then CBS, 1969-70.
- regular, The Marty Feldman Comedy Machine, ABC, 1972.
- host, The Dean Martin Comedy World, NBC, 1974.
- host, Special Edition, syndicated, 1977.
- host, The 80's Woman, Hearst/ABC's Daytime, 1982--.
- Regular, Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In, NBC, 1967.
- Billie Roman, Father on Trial, NBC, 1972.
- Clarissa, Of Men and Women, ABC, 1973.
- Julie Matthews, The Four of Us, NBC, 1977.
- Reedy Harris, The Natural Look, NBC, 1977.
- hostess, Real Life Stories, CBS, 1981.
- Mr. Broadway, CBS, 1964.
- Summer Brothers Smothers Show, CBS, 1968.
- guest host, AM America, ABC.
- "The Unforgiveable Secret," ABC Afternoon Special, ABC.
- The Nurses, CBS.
- East Side/West Side, CBS.
- Profiles in Courage, NBC.
- The Man from U.N.C.L.E., NBC.
- Twelve O'Clock High, ABC.
- Flipper, NBC.
- Slattery's People, CBS.
- $20,000 Pyramid, syndicated.
- Helen Clark, Getting Away from It All, ABC, 1972.
- Lois Barnett, Playmates, ABC, 1972.
- Valerie Norton, What Are Best Friends For?, ABC, 1973.
- Kate Fleming, Let's Switch, ABC, 1975.
- Maggie, A Guide for the Married Woman, ABC, 1978.
- Penny, Before and After, ABC, 1979.
- Evelyn, A Vacation in Hell, NBC, 1979.
- Lois Walters, Sooner or Later, NBC, 1979.
- Irene Hoffman, Children of Divorce, NBC, 1980.
- Arthur Godfrey Special, NBC, 1972.
- Arthur Godfrey's Portable Electric Medicine Show, NBC, 1972.
- Jennie Frith, Lady Killer (episode of the British series, Thriller), ABC,1973.
- "99," RCA.
- (With Joan Darling) Dinah Shore Special.
Other articles you might like: