Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Lynn Milgrim to Rob Morrow
Christopher Moore Biography (1952-)
- Birth Details
- January 20, 1952
- Hillburn, New York
- Leonardo, Blood Wedding, Carl Ell Center, Boston, MA, 1973.
New York Debut
- William Lewis, Mulatto, American Folk Theater, 1980.
Principal Stage Appearances
- Sir Thurio, Two Gentlemen of Verona, Potters Field, NY, 1980; Pvt.Wilkie, A Soldiers' Play, Theatre Four, NY, 1982-83; Buddy, Terrain, Ensemble Studio, NY, 1983.
- Pvt. Wilkie, A Soldiers' Play, Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park, OH, 1984.
- Officer Barry Rydell, As the World Turns, 1983-84.
- The Last Season, 1984.
- Radio sportscaster/writer/producer, National Black Network, 1974-present;member, Negro Ensemble Company, 1982-present.
Other articles you might like: