Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Holly Fulger to Joanna McClelland Glass
Dan Futterman Biography (1967-)
Born June 8, 1967; married Anya Epstein (a producer), 2000. Addresses:Agent: Larry Taube, Gersh Agency, 232 North Canon Dr., Beverly Hills, CA 90210-5302.
- Second punk, The Fisher King, TriStar, 1991
- Josh Powers, Big Girls Don't Cry ... They Get Even (also knownas Stepkids), 1991
- Tom, Passed Away, Hollywood Pictures, 1992
- Val Goldman, The Birdcage (also known as Birds of a Feather), Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1996
- David Harrison, Breathing Room, Arrow Releasing, 1996
- Brad, Far Harbor, Cinequanon Pictures International, 1996
'Til Christmas, 1996
- Dylan, Shooting Fish, Fox Searchlight, 1997
- Rufus Wild, 1999, R.A.M.M. Entertainment, 1998
- Charlie, Urbania, Lions Gate Films, 2000
- Vincent Gray, Judging Amy, CBS, 1999-
- Ballard Moss, Daughters of Privilege (also known as Keys to theKingdom), NBC, 1991
- Shelby Peyton, Class of '61, ABC, 1993
- Griffin Byrne, Thicker Than Blood, TNT, 1998
- Despin, When Trumpets Fade, HBO, 1998
New York News, CBS, 1995
- Seth, "Caroline and the Cold Sesame Noodles," Caroline in the City, NBC, 1997
- Marcus Hume, "A Case of Do or Die," Homicide: Life on the Street,NBC, 1999
- Stephan, "Evolution," Sex and the City, HBO, 1999
Other Television Appearances
- Daughter's fiance, "The Rosenthal Affair," Tracey Takes on New York (special), HBO, 1993
- Also appeared in The Out of Towners.
Club Soda, Workshop of the Performing Arts Theatre, New York City,1991
- Allie, A Fair Country, Mitzi E. Newhouse Theatre, New York City, 1996
- Frankie, Dealer's Choice, Manhattan Theatre Club, New York City, 1997
- Also appeared in Angels in America, Broadway production; The Lights, Lincoln Center Theatre, New York City; and Raft of the Medusa, Minetta Lane Theatre, New York City.
TV Guide, November 20, 1999, p. 6.
Other articles you might like: