Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Gabrielle Fitzpatrick to Christopher Fulford
Pat Fraley Biography (1949-)
Born February 18, 1949; married; children: four sons. Addresses: Agent: Cunningham, Escott, Dipene and Associates, 10635 Santa Monica Blvd., Suite130, Los Angeles, CA 90025.
- Actor, voice performer
- Voice of Baxter Stockman, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (animated;also known as Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles and Teenage Mutant NinjaTurtles: The Series), syndicated, 1987-1994
- Voices of Krang and Burne Thompson, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (animated; also known as Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Series), syndicated, 1987-1995
- Voice of Dollar the dog, Richie Rich, 1996
- Voice of Cousin Itt, The Addams Family, ABC; voices, Bigfoot; voices of Smurd and others, Bobby's World; voices of Marshal Bravestarr and Thunderstick, BraveStarr (animated), syndicated; voice of Slick, Bravo; voice of Gee Willikers, Bugsburg; voices of Max Rayand Dr. Wu, The Centurions, syndicated; voice of Marshal Moo, C.O.W.boys of Moo Mesa; voice of Denver, Denver the Last Dinosaur (animated); voices of Coach Frogface and Sludge, Galaxy High School, CBS; voices of Jake Kong and ghostbuggy, Ghostbusters (also known as TheOriginal Ghostbusters), syndicated; (as Patrick Fraley) voices of Ace, O3Brad J. Armbuster, Barbeque, and E4 Gabriel A. Kelly, G.I. Joe (animated), syndicated; voice of Glowworm, GloFriends; voice of Major Talbot, The Incredible Hulk (animated), NBC; voice of Monkey Biz gang, Kangaroo (animated), CBS; voice, Lazer Tag Academy; voice of Geek, The Little Clowns of Happy Town; voice of Slick the turtle, The Littles; voices of Dad and Molie, Mr. Bogus; voice of Gwumpki, Quack Pack (animated), syndicated; voices of Lurky, Buddy Blue, and Evil Force, Rainbow Brite (animated), syndicated; voice, Raw Toonage, CBS; voice of Hillbilly Jim, Rock 'n' Wrestling (also known as Hulk Hogan's Rock 'n' Wrestling); voice, Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs (also known as Bismarck the Star Musketeers), syndicated; voice, SuperCats; voice of spotty man, Super Ted; voice of Wildcat, Tale Spin (animated), syndicated; voices of Casey J. and Slash, TeenageMutant Ninja Turtles (animated; also known as Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Series), syndicated; voices of Mayor Blank, Milky the milk boy, and the carpet man, The Tick(animated), Fox; voice, Turbo Teen; voices of Wishball, Urg, Won Hotshot, and Dad, Twinkle; voices of Windchaser, Air Mutoid Warrior, and Land Mutoid Warrior, Vytor: The Starfire Champion; voice, Where's Waldo? (also known as Where's Wally?), CBS; voices of Grunt, Guthrie,and others, Wing Commander; voice of Truckle, The Wizard of Oz, ABC; multiple voices, WolfRock Video; and voice of Don Alejandro, Zorro (also known as The New Adventures of Zorro), syndicated.
- (As Patrick Fraley) Voices of brother, guard, announcer, and Cagney Rat Dog, Scooby Doo Goes Hollywood, 1979
- Voice of Daisy the dog, Blondie and Dagwood, CBS, 1986
- Voices of Pyro and St. John Allerdyce, Pryde of the X-Men (animated), 1989
- Voice of Krang, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Planet of the Turtleoids (animated), CBS, 1991
- Voice of Dinky Dalton, The Good, the Bad, and the Huckleberry; voices of Dad and Officer Wally, Lily Tomlin/Edith Anne Special; voices of Grandpa and Chuck, The Moo Family Christmas and The Moo Family Stall of Fame; voice of Huey, New Kids on the Block; voice of pioneer, Real Heroes; voice, Robotix: The Movie; also appeared in thespecials Blinkin' Springs,
Robin Hood, and Sand Monster.
- Voices of dog and butler, Richie Rich (animated), 1981
- Voice of hyena guard, "The Bigger They Are, the Louder They Oink," Tale Spin (animated), syndicated, 1990
- Voice of auto aviator, "From Here to Machinery," Tale Spin (animated), syndicated, 1990
- Himself, "Her Wacky Highness," Tiny Toon Adventures (animated), syndicated, 1990
- Voices of policeman and announcer, "Stormy Weather," Tale Spin (animated), syndicated, 1990
- Voice of Dr. Ohlmeyer, "Bearly Alive," Tale Spin (animated), syndicated, 1990
- Voice of Semore's henchman, "All's Whale That Ends Whale," Tale Spin (animated), syndicated, 1990
- Voices of rabbit pilot and inspector, "For a Fuel Dollars More," TaleSpin (animated), syndicated, 1990
- Voice of shipping reporter, "A Bad Reflection on You," Tale Spin (animated), syndicated, 1990
- Voice of elephant cameraman, "A Star Is Torn," Tale Spin (animated), syndicated, 1990
- Voice of game show host and tour guide, "Europe in 30 Minutes," Tiny Toon Adventures (animated), syndicated, 1990
- Voices of panther pilot and pilot crowd, "The Sound and the Furry," Tale Spin (animated), syndicated, 1991
- Voice of rabbit scientist, "Stuck on You," Tale Spin (animated), syndicated, 1991
- Voice of Jest, "The Last Laugh," Batman: The Animated Series, Fox,1992
- Voice of Bat-Mite, "His Silicon Soul," Batman: The Animated Series, Fox, 1992
- Voice of Brendan, "Awakening: Part 3," Gargoyles (animated), syndicated, 1994
- Voice, "The Unseen," Extreme Ghostbusters (animated), syndicated,1997
- Voice, "Back in the Saddle: Part 2," Extreme Ghostbusters (animated), syndicated, 1997
- Voice, "The Big Bad Bug Syndrome," Men in Black: The Series (animated), The WB, 1998
- Voice of stadium janitor, "The Sardines & Ice Cream Syndrome," Menin Black: The Series (animated), The WB, 2000
- Appeared in two episodes of Punky Brewster; voices of Bucky Buzzsaw and Wildman Wyatt, "Cartoon Cornered," voice of Ma's henchman, "Callin' AllCars," and voice of Big Boom, "The Greatest Story Never Told," all episodesof Bonkers (animated), syndicated; voice of woodpecker, Bonkers(animated), syndicated; voice of Hank the cow-dog, four episodes of CBS Story Breaks, CBS; voice of the Yokester, Droopy and Son (animated); voice of young Scrooge, DuckTales (animated); voice of the bird whoplays a record with its bill, two episodes of The Flintstones (animated); voice of Skyhawk Mike, The Jetsons (animated); voice, Pound Puppies; voice of tollkeeper, "Recipe for Adventure," and voice of Pilot Bosko, "Phoniest Home Videos," both episodes of Quack Pack (animated), syndicated; voice of pig announcer, "The Fatheads," and voices of Ricky and other bugs, "Bloaty & Squirmy," Rocco's Modern Life; voice of Blue Scarab for an episode of Scooby and Scrappy-Doo (animated), ABC; voice of Tuffy, The Smurfs (animated; also known as Smurfs' Adventures), NBC; voice of Kyle the cat, Spike and Tyke; voice of Hall of Justice, SuperFriends: The Legendary Superpowers Show (animated); voice of air pirate, "Captains Outrageous," Tale Spin (animated), syndicated; voices of Australopithicene, Bud, Captain Sanity, counterman, Dynamole, EasternBloc robot, flight attendant, general, German shepherd, Mitch, monster, narrator, Ray, the Crease, the Visual Eye, the What Objector, the Whirling Scottish Devil, and Zipperneck in various episodes of The Tick (animated), Fox; voices of Jumbo Jumbo and wolverine, Timon & Pumbaa (animated); voice of Arnold, What a Mess; voice of the artist, Yogi Bear(animated); also voice for episodes of Alvin and the Chipmunks,
Biker Mice from Mars,
Creatures of Delight,
Dukes of Hazzard,
Eek the Cat,
Goofy, Master Detective,
The Little Mermaid,
Tom and Jerry Kids,
The Tom and Jerry Show,
World's Greatest SuperFriends, and Young James Bond.
- Voices of Krang, Baxter Stockman, and others, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (animated miniseries), 1987
- Voice of Krang, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Cufflink Caper (animated), 1990
- Arnold Armadillo, Bubsy (pilot), 1993
- Voice of Willis, Red Planet (miniseries); miscellaneous voices, Bad Baby (movie); appearances in other pilots include voice of Bananaman, Bananaman; voice of Jake Kong, Jr., Filmation's Ghostbusters;voice of Rocco, Rocco's Modern Life; voice of Holmes, Sherlock Holmes of the 21st Century; voice, Yo, Yogi!; also appeared in the pilot Defenders of Dynotron City.
- Provided additional voices for The Smurfs (also known as Smurfs' Adventures), NBC; (as Patrick Fraley) The Twisted Adventures of Felix the Cat (animated), CBS; and Widget, the World Watcher, syndicated; also participated in automated dialogue replacement for Japanese series Danguard Ace and Granddizer.
- Provided additional voices for episodes of the animated series Aladdin;
Problem Child, USA Network; and Scooby and Scrappy-Doo (animated), ABC.
Other Television Work
- Additional voices for Spy Dog (special).
- Voice, Robotix (animated), 1985
- Voices of Lurkey, On-X, Buddy Blue, dog, guard, Spectran, Slurthic, and Glitterbot, Rainbow Brite and the Star Stealer (animated), Warner Bros., 1985
- Voice of Tini Meeny, The Adventures of the American Rabbit (animated), Clubhouse Pictures, 1986
- Voice of radio show caller, The Fisher King, TriStar, 1991
- Voice of chief alien, The High Crusade (also known as High Crusade--Frikassee im Weltraum), Pioneer Entertainment, 1994
- Voice of Brendan, Gargoyles: The Heroes Awaken (animated), Buena Vista, 1994
- Voice of Urgo, Casper; also multiple voices for The Great American Bunny and voice of Marshal Bravestarr for The Legend of Bravestarr.
- (As Patrick Fraley) Mononoke hime (animated; also known as Princess Mononoke), Dimension Films, 1997
Toy Story 2 (animated), Buena Vista/Walt Disney Pictures, 1999
- Baxter Stockman and Krang, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Konami, 1990
- Sam and George the SCUMM Bar dart player, Escape from Monkey Island, LucasArts Entertainment, 2000
- (As Patrick Fraley) Additional voices, Icewind Dale, 2000
Atlantis the Lost Empire: Search for the Journal, 2001
Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, 1999
- Other audio books include The Adventures of Tom Sawyer; voice performer and coproducer for the collection Minute Mysteries.
- Writer for the audio collection Minute Mysteries.
Other articles you might like: