Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Ruby R. Levitt to Eric Lutes
Robert Lord Biography (1945-1992)
Born July 18, 1945, in Rotorua, New Zealand; son of Richard H. (a banker) andBebe Lord. Addresses: HOME--250 W. 85th Street, New York, NY 10024. AGENT--c/o Gilbert Parker, William Morris Agency, 1350 Avenue of the Americas,New York, NY 10019.
- New Zealander
- Birth Details
- July 18, 1945
- Rotorua, New Zealand
- PLAYS,PRODUCED It Isn't Cricket, Downstage Theatre, Wellington, New Zealand, 1971, Unity Theatre, Wellington, 1972, Playwrights' Conference, Canberra,Australia, 1973, Gateway Players, Tauranga, New Zealand, 1973, and IRT Theatre, New York City, 1978.
- Balance of Payments, Downstage Theatre, Wellington, 1972, Unity Theatre,Wellington, 1973, Gateway Players, Tauranga, 1973,Q Theatre, Sydney, Australia, 1975, and Independent Theatre, Auckland, New Zealand, 1977.
- Meeting Place, Downstage Theatre, Wellington, 1973, Centerpoint Theatre,Palmerston North, New Zealand, 1975, and Phoenix Theatre, New York City, 1975.
- Well Hung, Trinity Square Repertory, Providence, RI, 1974, Nimrod Theatre, Sydney, Australia, 1974, Downstage Theatre, Wellington, 1976, Fortune Theatre, Dunedin, New Zealand, 1977, and the Hole in the Wall Theatre, Perth, Australia, 1978.
- Nativity, Theatre Corporate, Auckland, 1973.
- Heroes and Butterflies, Mercury Theatre, Auckland, 1974 and Downstage Theatre, Wellington, 1977.
- Dead and Never Called Me Mother, O'Neill Playwrights Conference, Waterford, CT, 1975.
- I'll Scream If I Want To, Provincetown Playhouse, Cape Cod, MA, 1976.
- The Kite Play, Downstage Theatre, Wellington, 1978, and at the ProductionCompany, New York City, 1978.
- Cop Shop, St. Lawrence Center, Toronto, Canada, 1979 and Mana Little Theatre, Wellington, 1983.
- Glitter and Spit, Ranfurly Little Theatre, New Zealand, 1982 and Takaka Drama Society, New Zealand, 1984.
- Unfamiliar Steps, Court Theatre, Christchurch, New Zealand, 1983.
- Bert and Maisy, Stables Theatre, Sydney, Australia, 1984 and at the Old Globe Theatre, San Diego, CA, the Mercury Theatre, Auckland, the Circa Theatre, Wellington, and Newcastle Repertory Theatre, Newcastle, Australia, all 1986.
- Country Cops, Circa Theatre, Wellington, 1985.
- PLAYS,UNPRODUCED China Wars.
- The Travelling Squirrel.
Other articles you might like: