Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Ruby R. Levitt to Eric Lutes
Ruth Livingston Biography (1927-)
Born March 25, 1927, in New Haven, CT; daughter of Alan V. (a real estate andinsurance broker) and Theresa A. (Kieffer) Livingston; married Leslie Barrett (an actor), June 19, 1977. Addresses: HOME--203 W. 81st Street, NewYork, NY 10024.
- Birth Details
- March 25, 1927
- New Haven, Connecticut, United States
- STAGE DEBUT--Stella, A Streetcar Named Desire, Manitoba Theatre Centre, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, 1960.
- BROADWAY DEBUT--Lady Montague, Romeo and Juliet, Circle in the Square Theatre, 1977.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Isabelle's Mother, Ring 'Round the Moon, Barter Theatre, Abingdon, VA, 1963.
- at the Neptune Theatre, Halifax, Nova Scotia: Abigail, The Crucible, Josefa, A Shot in the Dark, Lady Percy, Henry IV, Part I, Fran Rose, The Physicist, and Aunt Martha, Arsenic and Old Lace, all 1966.
- Susan, The Little Hut, Citadel Theatre, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, 1966.
- Stella, A Streetcar Named Desire, Edgecliff Theatre, Cincinnati, OH, 1967.
- Gwendolyn, The Odd Couple, Music Fair Theatre, Philadelphia, PA, 1968.
- Mrs. Banks, Barefoot in the Park, Lazy Susan Dinner Theatre, Woodbridge,VA, 1975.
- Flipote, Tartuffe, Circle in the Square Theatre, New York City, 1977.
- understudy Ethel, On Golden Pond, New Apollo Theatre, then Century Theatre, New York City, 1978.
- Nora, The Octette Bridge Club and Aunt Lucy, Courtship, both Actors Theatre of Louisville, 1984.
- standby, The Octette Bridge Club, Biltmore Theatre, then Music Box Theatre, New York City, 1985.
- Marge, Baby Grand, Long Island Stage, Hampstead, NY, 1985.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Reporter, Advise & Consent, national, 1961-62.
- Nettie, The Subject Was Roses, Country Dinner Playhouse, St.
- Petersburg, FL, Dallas TX, Austin, TX.
- Edith, Never Too Late, Beef 'n Boards Dinner Theatre, Lexington, KY, Indianapolis, IN, Simpsonvill, KY, 1973.
- FILM DEBUT--Kay's nurse, The Group, 1963.
- TELEVISION DEBUT--Nurse/housekeeper, As the World Turns, CBS, 1970.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES
- Harriet McFadden, All My Children, ABC, 1978-80.
Other articles you might like: