Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Brock Peters to Jonathan Prince
Trip Plymale Biography (1949-)
Born November 15, 1949, in Raleigh, NC; son of Roy F. and Jean O. Plymale. Addresses: HOME--250 W. 78th Street, New York, NY 10024.
- Birth Details
- November 15, 1949
- Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Martin, What Do I Do About Hemingway?, New Dramatists, NY.
- Huck, Huck Finn, Greenwich Mews, NY.
- Billy Dowton, The Drunkard, Thirteenth Street Theatre, NY.
- Christian, Dance on a Country Grave, Hudson Guild, NY.
- Jaybird, Honky Tonk, Manhattan Theatre Club, NY.
- Goat, The Robber Bridegroom, Musical Theatre Lab, NY, Biltmore, NY, 1977.
- ten characters, Greater Tuna, Circle in the Square Downtown, NY.
- Man #2, Jacques Brel Is Alive and Well and Living in Paris, Slade/Switchel, Ten Nights in a Bar Room, Red Barn, MI.
- MC, The Lost Colony, NC.
- Herr Zeller, The Sound of Music, Act II Dinner Theatre, SC.
- Jack Chesney, Charley's Aunt, Burt Reynolds Dinner Theatre, FL.
- Goat, The Robber Bridegroom, Mark Taper Forum, Los Angeles, CA, 1976.
- various roles, Diamond Studs, GeVa Repertory, Rochester, NY.
- Charlie Brown, You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown, Ford's Theatre, Washington, DC.
- Cliff, Gold Dust, Actors Theatre of Louisville, KY.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Dromio of Syracuse, The Comedy of Errors, Royal Shakespeare Company/Joe Papp Parks Tour.
Credits; TELEVISION APPEARANCES
- Search for Tomorrow, CBS.
- as part of singing group, "The Diamonds," on television shows, in nightsclubs, on tour, etc.
- Singer, The Arthur Godfrey Show.
Other articles you might like: