Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Willie Aames to Steven Anderson
Ana-Alicia Biography (1956-)
Full name, Ana-Alicia Ortiz; born December 12 (some sources say December 10),1956 (some sources say 1957), in Mexico City, Mexico; father, in business; mother, a clothing manufacturing executive, name Alicia Ortiz. Addresses: Contact--SDB Partners Inc., 1801 Avenue of the Stars, Los Angeles, CA 90067-5902.
- Birth Details
- December 12, 1956
- Mexico City, Mexico
Credits; Television Appearances; Series
- Alicia Nieves, Ryan's Hope, NBC, 1977-78.
- Melissa Agretti Cumson Gioberti, Falcon Crest, CBS, 1982-89.
Credits; Television Appearances; Episodic
- Next Step Beyond, syndicated, 1978.
- Aurora, "Take the Celestra," Battlestar Galactica, ABC, 1979.
- Falina Redding, "Vegas in Space," Buck Rogers in the 25th Century, NBC, 1979.
- Galactica 1980, ABC, 1980.
- "No Way to Treat a Patient," Quincy, M.E., NBC, 1980.
- "Seven Lady Captives," B. J. and the Bear, NBC, 1981.
- "A Matter of Honor," McClain's Law, NBC, 1982.
- "My Mother, My Chaperone," The Love Boat, ABC, 1984.
- Mary, "And the Flesh Was Made Word," Moonlighting, ABC, 1988.
- Samantha Ross, "Resurrection," Falcon Crest, CBS, 1989.
- Linda Davidson, "Easy Riders," Acapulco H.E.A.T., syndicated, 1994.
- Doctor, "Sheriff Reno," Renegade, syndicated, 1994.
- Sergeant Hilda Dupont, Murder, She Wrote, CBS, 1994.
- Angela Baptista, "Hard Evidence," Renegade, syndicated, 1996.
- Appeared in episodes of Hotel, ABC; The Hardy Boys Mysteries,ABC; and Lobo, NBC.
Credits; Television Appearances; Movies
- Yolanda Suarez, Roughnecks, syndicated, 1980.
- Thelma Messenkott, Condominium, HBO, 1980.
- Lisa Saldonna, The Ordeal of Bill Carney, CBS, 1981.
- Violet, Coward of the County, CBS, 1981.
- Veronica, Happy Endings, CBS, 1983.
- Michelle Honda, Miracle Landing, CBS, 1990.
- Dolores Santillan, Rio Shannon, ABC, 1993.
Credits; Television Appearances; Miniseries
- Drusilla Alvarado, Louis L'Amour's The Sacketts (also known as The Sacketts), NBC, 1979.
Credits; Television Appearances; Specials
- CBS team member, Battle of the Network Stars XV, ABC, 1983.
- Philadelphia host, CBS All-American Thanksgiving Day Parade, CBS, 1985.
- Walt Disney World host, The Second Annual CBS Easter Parade, CBS, 1986.
- Host, The CBS Cotton Bowl Parade, CBS, 1986.
- Texas 150: A Celebration Special, CBS, 1986.
- Sex Symbols: Past, Present, and Future, syndicated, 1987.
- Host, CBS Tournament of Roses Parade, CBS, 1988.
- Host, The World's Greatest Stunts III, Fox, 1991.
Credits; Film Appearances
- Janet, Halloween II, Universal, 1981.
- Arista Zelada, Romero, Four Seasons Entertainment, 1989.
- Voice of Kathy's mother, To Die, to Sleep (also known as Mortal Danger and Turn Your Pony Around), Imperial Entertainment, 1992.
Credits; Stage Appearances
- Appeared in Gaslight, The Odd Couple, Busybody, The Sound of Music, and Boeing, Boeing, all at Adobe Horseshoe Dinner Theatre, in Texas, between 1973and 1976; also appeared in A Midsummer's Night Dream, You Can't Take It withYou, Everything in the Garden, Brigadoon, Kiss Me Kate, and Crawling Around,all with Twelfth Night Repertory Company.
- (Under the pseudonym Robin, with others) You'll Never Make Love in This Town Again, edited by Jennie Louise Frankel, Terrie Maxine Frankel, and JoanneParent, Dove Books (Beverly Hills, CA), 1995.