Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Willie Aames to Steven Anderson
Ana-Alicia Biography (1956-)
Full name, Ana-Alicia Ortiz; born December 12 (some sources say December 10),1956 (some sources say 1957), in Mexico City, Mexico; father, in business; mother, a clothing manufacturing executive, name Alicia Ortiz. Addresses: Contact--SDB Partners Inc., 1801 Avenue of the Stars, Los Angeles, CA 90067-5902.
- Birth Details
- December 12, 1956
- Mexico City, Mexico
Credits; Television Appearances; Series
- Alicia Nieves, Ryan's Hope, NBC, 1977-78.
- Melissa Agretti Cumson Gioberti, Falcon Crest, CBS, 1982-89.
Credits; Television Appearances; Episodic
- Next Step Beyond, syndicated, 1978.
- Aurora, "Take the Celestra," Battlestar Galactica, ABC, 1979.
- Falina Redding, "Vegas in Space," Buck Rogers in the 25th Century, NBC, 1979.
- Galactica 1980, ABC, 1980.
- "No Way to Treat a Patient," Quincy, M.E., NBC, 1980.
- "Seven Lady Captives," B. J. and the Bear, NBC, 1981.
- "A Matter of Honor," McClain's Law, NBC, 1982.
- "My Mother, My Chaperone," The Love Boat, ABC, 1984.
- Mary, "And the Flesh Was Made Word," Moonlighting, ABC, 1988.
- Samantha Ross, "Resurrection," Falcon Crest, CBS, 1989.
- Linda Davidson, "Easy Riders," Acapulco H.E.A.T., syndicated, 1994.
- Doctor, "Sheriff Reno," Renegade, syndicated, 1994.
- Sergeant Hilda Dupont, Murder, She Wrote, CBS, 1994.
- Angela Baptista, "Hard Evidence," Renegade, syndicated, 1996.
- Appeared in episodes of Hotel, ABC; The Hardy Boys Mysteries,ABC; and Lobo, NBC.
Credits; Television Appearances; Movies
- Yolanda Suarez, Roughnecks, syndicated, 1980.
- Thelma Messenkott, Condominium, HBO, 1980.
- Lisa Saldonna, The Ordeal of Bill Carney, CBS, 1981.
- Violet, Coward of the County, CBS, 1981.
- Veronica, Happy Endings, CBS, 1983.
- Michelle Honda, Miracle Landing, CBS, 1990.
- Dolores Santillan, Rio Shannon, ABC, 1993.
Credits; Television Appearances; Miniseries
- Drusilla Alvarado, Louis L'Amour's The Sacketts (also known as The Sacketts), NBC, 1979.
Credits; Television Appearances; Specials
- CBS team member, Battle of the Network Stars XV, ABC, 1983.
- Philadelphia host, CBS All-American Thanksgiving Day Parade, CBS, 1985.
- Walt Disney World host, The Second Annual CBS Easter Parade, CBS, 1986.
- Host, The CBS Cotton Bowl Parade, CBS, 1986.
- Texas 150: A Celebration Special, CBS, 1986.
- Sex Symbols: Past, Present, and Future, syndicated, 1987.
- Host, CBS Tournament of Roses Parade, CBS, 1988.
- Host, The World's Greatest Stunts III, Fox, 1991.
Credits; Film Appearances
- Janet, Halloween II, Universal, 1981.
- Arista Zelada, Romero, Four Seasons Entertainment, 1989.
- Voice of Kathy's mother, To Die, to Sleep (also known as Mortal Danger and Turn Your Pony Around), Imperial Entertainment, 1992.
Credits; Stage Appearances
- Appeared in Gaslight, The Odd Couple, Busybody, The Sound of Music, and Boeing, Boeing, all at Adobe Horseshoe Dinner Theatre, in Texas, between 1973and 1976; also appeared in A Midsummer's Night Dream, You Can't Take It withYou, Everything in the Garden, Brigadoon, Kiss Me Kate, and Crawling Around,all with Twelfth Night Repertory Company.
- (Under the pseudonym Robin, with others) You'll Never Make Love in This Town Again, edited by Jennie Louise Frankel, Terrie Maxine Frankel, and JoanneParent, Dove Books (Beverly Hills, CA), 1995.
Other articles you might like: