J. Evan Bonifant Biography (1985-)
Full name, James Evan Bonifant; born August 19, 1985, in Norfolk, VA. Avocational interests: Playing the guitar, riding recreational vehicles, horseback riding, surfing the Internet, playing video and computer games, spending time with friends. Addresses: Agent-- Talent Group, Inc., 6300 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 900, Los Angeles, CA 90048-5204. Contact-- Official J. Evan Bonifant Fan Club, P.O. Box 452197, Kissimmee, FL 34745. Career: Actor. Appeared in television commercials. Addresses: Agent:Talent Group, Inc., 6300 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 900, Los Angeles, CA 90048-5204.; Contact: Official J. Evan Bonifant Fan Club, P.O. Box 452197, Kissimmee,FL 34745.
- Birth Details
- August 19, 1985
- Norfolk, Virginia, United States
- Film Appearances
- Tum Tum, Three Ninjas Kick Back, TriStar, 1994
- Buster and performer of song "Turn On Your Love Light," Blues Brothers2000, Universal, 1998
- Joe Hadley, Breakout(also known as Breakout: Batteries Included), S. Entertainment, 1998
- Television Appearances
- Al Holden, One Life to Live(also known as Between Heaven and Hell), ABC, 1991-93
- Danny McGinnis, My Wildest Dreams(also known as Something'sGotta Give), Fox, 1995
- Steven "Stevie" Gale, "Dottie Gets Spanked," American Playhouse, PBS, 1993
- (As Evan Bonifant) Kenny, "Michelle a la Cart," Full House, ABC, 1994
- (As Evan Bonifant) Nicky Dunbar, "Broadcast Blues," Diagnosis Murder, CBS, 1994
- Joey Reynolds, "Deadbeat," Law and Order, NBC, 1996
- The Late Show with David Letterman, CBS, 1998
- Steven, "Fighting the Good Fight," Touched by an Angel, CBS, 1999
- Voice characterization, "Little Horrors of Shop," King of the Hill(animated), Fox, 1999
- Stage Appearances
- A Penny for the Guy, Virginia Stage Company, Norfolk, VA, 1994-95
- Time for Kids, February 6, 1998 , p. 8.
- J. Evan Bonifant Home Page, August 31, 1999 http://www.evanbonifant.com ().