Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Lynn Milgrim to Rob Morrow
Judith Moore Biography (1944-)
Addresses: Agent: Roxy Horen, Horen/Allen Management, 1650 Broadway, New York, NY, 10019.
"As a child, I saw a production of Tom Sawyer and realized that I'd rather be acting than watching. My mother was the driving force at the outset, making sure that I auditioned for an outdoor drama that was beginning production 30 miles from my home. I began working professionally in the summer months and attending high school in the winter. I was sixteen. My favorite role is that of Marge in Promises, Promises!, and the pivotal role of mycareer so far has been Nurse/Mrs./Harriet in Sunday in the Park with George at Playwrights Horizons."
- Birth Details
- February 12, 1944
- Princeton, West Virginia
- Lifeguard, Princeton Municipal Pool, Princeton, WV, 1960-62; music teacher, Collins High School, Oak Hill, WV, 1969; service manager, Saks Fifth Avenue, NY, 1969-70; service manager, Henri Bendel's, NY, 1971; registration assistant, New School for Social Research, NY, 1972-73.
- Chorus member, Honey in the Rock, Beckley, WV, 1961.
New York Debut
- Mrs. Wilson/Salvation Army leader. The Drunkard, 13th Street, for312 performances, 1971.
Principal Stage Appearances
- Marge, Promises, Promises!, Bergen Mall, Paramus, NJ, 1972; Gen. Cartwright, Guys and Dolls, Kenley Players, Warren OH, 1973; Luce, Boys from Syracuse, Equity Library, NY, 1973; Algy, The Club, A Contemporary Theatre, Seattle, WA, 1977, Coconut Grove Playhouse, Miami, FL, 1980; Beverly, The Shadow Box, Concord College, Athens, WV, 1978; Lily Sedgewick, Ten by Six, Wonderhorse, NY, 1980; Anna Kopecka, Schweik in the Second World War, Westside Arts, NY, 1981; Mathilda, The Evangelist, Wonderhorse, NY, 1982; Hattie, Laundry and Bourbon, Network,NY, 1982; Nurse/Mrs./Harriet, Sunday in the Park with George, Playwrights Horizons, NY, 1983; Domina, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, Coconut Grove Playhouse, Miami, FL, 1983.
- Algy, The Club, national tour, 1980; Ruth, The Pirates of Penzance, U.S. tour, 1983.
Principal Film Work
- Singer in Chinatown elevator/singer on rooftop, Siren Island, 1982.
Other articles you might like: