Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Rachel Luttrell to Robert Markowitz
Terrence Mann Biography ((?)-)
- BROADWAY DEBUT--Chester Lyman and Humbert Morrissey, Barnum, St.
- James Theatre, 1980.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Rum Tum Tugger, Cats, Winter Garden Theatre, New York City, 1982.
- Saul, Rags, Shubert Theatre, Boston, MA, then Mark Hellinger Theatre, NewYork City, both 1986.
- Javert, Les Miserables, Broadway Theatre, New York City, 1987.
- Also appeared as Ringmaster, Julius Goldschmidt, and James A. Bailey, Barnum, St. James Theatre, New York City; and with the North Carolina Shakespeare Festival, Chapel Hill, NC, for two years.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Ringmaster, Julius Goldschmidt, James A. Bailey, and title role, Barnum,U.S. cities.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Larry, A Chorus Line, Columbia, 1985.
- Johnny Steele (the bounty hunter), Critters, New Line Cinema, 1986.
- voice characterization for Collective Voice, Light Years (animated), Miramax, 1987.
- Ug (the bounty hunter), Critters 2: The Main Course, New Line Cinema, 1988.
- Also appeared in Solarbabies, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer/United Artists, 1986.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM WORK
- Song performer, Critters, New Line Cinema, 1986.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; SERIES
- Theo, One Life to Live, ABC.
- Also As the World Turns, CBS.
- Danny Marshall, Adam's Apple, CBS, 1987.
Other articles you might like: