Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Robert Lantos to Steven Levitan
Darrie Lawrence Biography ((?)-)
Daughter of James F. (a U.S. Marine Corps officer) and Diana Harrison (a social worker; maiden name, Foote) Lawrence. Addresses: AGENT--Ambrosio & Mortimer, 165 W. 46th St., Suite 1109, New York, NY 10036.
- STAGE DEBUT--Elizabeth Proctor, The Crucible, Playmakers Repertory Theatre, Chapel Hill, NC, 1977.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- At the Playmakers Repertory Theatre, Chapel Hill: May Daniels, Once in aLifetime, Bette, History of American Film, Hester, Equus, all 1977.
- Nettie, The Subject Was Roses, Stage South, Columbia, SC, 1978.
- at the Denver Center Theatre Company: Belise, Learned Ladies, 1979- 80, Emily Stilson, Wings, Nurse, Medea, all 1980-81, Meg, The Hostage, Olga, The Three Sisters, both 1982-83, and Hannah, Night of the Iguana, Nurse, Romeo andJuliet, both 1983-84.
- Miss Fellows, Night of the Iguana, McCarter Theatre, Princeton, NJ, 1981.
- Mrs. Davidson, Rain, Indiana Repertory Company, 1982.
- Ina, Miss Lulu Bett, Milwaukee Repertory Company, 1982.
- Linda, Death of a Saleman, Arizona Theatre Company, 1984.
- actress, La Ronde, Ohio Theatre, New York City, 1984.
- Fanny, Painting Churches, Weathervane Theatre, Whitefield, NH, 1986.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Jenny, Quilters, with the Denver Center Theatre Company, international and western U.S. cities, 1983.
- Miss Havisham, Great Expectations, with the Guthrie Theatre of Minneapolis, national tour, 1985-86.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; EPISODIC
- The Doctors, NBC.
- One Life to Live, CBS.
- Another World, NBC.
- Loving, ABC.
- How to Survive a Marriage.
Other articles you might like: