Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Bette Henritze to Clint Howard
Larry Hochman Biography (1953-)
Born November 21, 1953, in Paterson, NJ; son of Morris (a vending machine corporation president) and Evelyn (a bookkeeper; maiden name, Bermen) Hochman. Addresses: HOME--250 W. 27th Street, Apt. 5-H, New York, NY 10001. AGENT--c/o Sydell & Associates, 7648 Goodland Avenue, North Hollywood, CA 91605.
- Birth Details
- November 21, 1953
- Paterson, New Jersey, United States
- FIRST STAGE WORK--Pianist, Pippin, Imperial Theatre, New York City, 1974.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK
- Musical director and arranger, Real Life Funnies, Manhattan Theatre ClubUpstage, New York City, 1981.
- musical director and vocal arranger, Do Black Patent Leather Shoes ReallyReflect Up?, Alvin Theatre, New York City, 1982.
- orchestrator, American Princess, INTAR Theatre, New York City, 1982.
- orchestrator, Late Nite Comic, Ritz Theatre, New York City, 1987.
- has also served as pianist or conductor for various Broadway productions,1974-82.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Orchestrator, Panama Hattie, U.S. cities.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM WORK
- Orchestrator, Dead of Winter, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer/United Artists, 1985.
- Also orchestrator of On the Wing for the Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC, 1985.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION WORK; MOVIES
- Orchestrator and conductor, The Guardian, 1987.
- Orchestrator and arranger, Lollipop Dragon, 1986.
Writings;ALL AS COMPOSER STAGE
- (With Marc Elliot and James Leceshe) One Man Band, South Street Theatre,New York City, 1984.
- The Watchman, Bernstein/Riley Productions, 1983.
- Not for Publication, Thorne/EMI, 1984.
- Amazing Stories (two episodes), NBC, 1985.
- Has written twenty-five songs with lyricist Stephanie Madden, 1985- 87.
Other articles you might like: