Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Peter McEnery to Gene Milford
Marcia McIntosh Biography ((?)-)
Daughter of Fred (a lawyer) and Sue McIntosh. Addresses: HOME--233 W.99th Street, Apt. 6E, New York, NY 10025.
CTFT has learned that among Marcia McIntosh's skills is her ability to play the washtub string bass, and that she enjoys mountain folk dancing, jogging, and jestering.
- STAGE DEBUT--Laura, The Glass Menagerie, Appalachian Actor's Theatre, 1974, for thirty performances.
- LONDON DEBUT--Nancy Reagan, The Bottom Line, Battersea Arts Theatre, 1983, for one hundred performances.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Factory worker, Dying to Make It, Labor Theatre, 1980.
- Galileo Project, Pittsburgh Public Theatre, PA, 1981.
- Nora Greenbaum, Ball, Green Street Cafe, New York City, 1984.
- Also: From Hair to Dispatches, New York Shakespeare Festival, Public Theatre, New York City; Gail, Fly Blackbird, Richard Allen Center for Culture andArt, New York City; Nancy Reagan, The Bottom Line, Labor Theatre, New York City; Scripts in Comedy, Manhattan Punch Line, New York City.
- Stock: Puck, A Midsummer Night's Dream, Appalachian Actor's Theatre; Working Our Way Down, Boars Head Theatre, MI; Morgan Le Fay, Sir Gawain and the Green Knight, Ringling Museum, FL; Agnes Gooch, Mame, Beef n' Boards Dinner Theatre; Grandfather Tales, Roadside Theatre; Also appeared in Celebration, Madame Butterfly, as Maria in Twelfth Night, and as Masha in The Seagull, all atthe Creative Arts Center, Morgantown, WV.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Nancy Reagan, The Bottom Line, U.K. cities, 1983.
- I Just Wanted Someone to Know, Labor Theatre Repertory Company.
- PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK; STAGE MANAGER,EXCEPT AS NOTED Sante Fe on Broadway,Shubert Theatre.
- Potholes, Cherry Lane Theatre.
- The New World Monkey, American Place Theatre.
- Chase a Rainbow, Theatre Four.
- From Hair to Dispatches, Public Theatre.
- A Flea in Her Ear, As You Like It, Streamers, The Drunkard, Violano Virtuoso, and A Member of the Wedding, all at the Players State Theatre, Miami, FL.
- Assistant stage manager, Bell, Book and Candle, California Suite, Fiddleron the Roof, and I Do, I Do, all at the Corning Summer Theatre, NY.
- Wardrobe assistant and dresser, 42nd Street, Majestic Theatre, New York City.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Production stage manager: Jack London--The Man from Eden's Grove, Workin'Our Way Down, I Just Wanted Someone to Know, all with the Labor Theatre, NewYork City.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Hippie Mom, Four Friends, Film Ways, 1981.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES
- Beatrice, "Staus," Realizations - Growing Old in America, PBS, 1984.
Other articles you might like: