Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Joe Viterelli to Orson Welles
Albertina Walker Biography (1929-)
Born August 28, 1929, in Chicago, IL; daughter of Ruben and Camilla (Colemon)Walker; married Lesley Reynolds, August 20, 1967 (divorced).
- Birth Details
- August 28, 1929
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
Credits; FILM APPEARANCES
- Save the Children, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1973.
- Lucille, Leap of Faith, Paramount, 1992.
Credits; TELEVISION APPEARANCES; SPECIALS Going Home to Gospel with Patti LaBelle (also known as Patti LaBelle
- Going Home), PBS, 1991.
- Also appeared on The 26th Annual Grammy Award Show, 1986.
- (With James Cleveland) Please Be Patient with Me, Savoy, 1980.
- God Is Able to Carry You Through, Savoy, 1983.
- The Impossible Dream, Savoy, 1984.
- Spirit, Rejoice/Word, 1986.
- (With Dorothy Norwood, F. C. Barnes, Janice Brown, and James Cleveland) Dorothy Norwood and Friends, AIR, 1986.
- Recorded more than thirty other albums.
- Contributor to the magazine Black Family.
Other articles you might like: