Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Kristi Zea to Frank von Zerneck
Mark Zimmerman Biography (1952-)
Born April 19, 1952, in Harrisburg, PA; son of Marlin E. and Winifred E. (maiden name, Spahr) Zimmerman; married Nancy Johnson (an actress), March 6, 1984.
- Actor, singer
- Birth Details
- April 19, 1952
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States
- Getz, First Is Supper, American Jewish Theatre, New York City, 1992
The Rainmaker, Brooks Atkinson Theatre, New York City, 1999
- Also appeared as Jeff, Brigadoon, Majestic Theatre, New York City;Max Jacobs, On the Twentieth Century, St. James Theatre, New York City; understudy for the role of James, Shenandoah, Mark Hellinger Theatre, New York City; Raleigh, Elizabeth & Essex, and Starbuck, 110in the Shade, both at York Theatre Company, New York City; Rodgers & Hammerstein, King Cole Room, St. Regis Hotel; Mark, On a Clear DayYou Can See Forever, Steve Canfield, Silk Stockings, card dealer,Fiorello!, all at Equity Library; Ace, Two Over Easy; Charles,the manservant, Man with a Load of Mischief, Asolo State Theatre, Sarasota, FL; Lenadro, Scapino, and Ernest, Ernest in Love, both at CMDA, Lake Placid, NY; also appeared in Face Values; Brigadoon;
Mizlansky/Zilinsky and Schmucks;
Paper Moon; Diamonds; and 110 in the Shade.
- Appeared in Kiss of the Spider Woman, first national tour.
- Pilot, For Love or Money, 1993
- Doctor, A Price above Rubies, Miramax, 1998
- Trick, Claire Dolan, New Yorker Films, 1998
- Bulldog, The Thomas Crown Affair, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1999
- Also appeared in An Eye for an Eye and Bonfire of the Vanities.
- Sgt. Dilucca, Private Contentment, 1982
- Deputy Mayor Novak, In the Shadow of a Killer, NBC, 1992
- Walter Winchell, Dash and Lilly, Arts and Entertainment, 1999
- FBI agent, A Question of Honor, 1982
- Hank, "Small," Murphy Brown, CBS, 1991
- Polygraph tester, "Sisters of Mercy," Law & Order, NBC, 1992
- Mooren, Law & Order, NBC, 1992
- Second board member, Central Park West, CBS, 1995
- Frederick Scannel, "Atonement," Law & Order, NBC, 1996
- Judge Nathan Murray, "Denial," Law & Order, NBC, 1997
- "Payback," Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, NBC, 1999
- Also appeared as Sargeant Li Ducca, "Private Contentment," American Playhouse, PBS; in How To ... , USA Network; Search for Tomorrow;
One Life to Live, ABC; As the World Turns;
General Hospital, ABC;and Loving.
Other articles you might like: