Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Ned Glass to Jane Greenwood
Richard Greene Biography (1946-)
Addresses: Agent: Bret Adams, Ltd., 448 W. 44th Street, New York, NY,10036.
- Birth Details
- January 8, 1946
- Cornwall-on-the-Hudson, New York
- The Professor, The Lesson, Ring, Miami, Florida, 1966.
New York Debut
- Macduff, Macbeth, Mercer O'Casey Theatre, January 1971, 112 performances.
Principal Stage Appearances
- Gentleman Caller, The Glass Managerie, Center Stage, Baltimore, 1970; Stage Manager, Play Strindberg, O'Kelly, Mary Stuart, Repertory Theatre of Lincoln Center, NY, 1971; Gunner Tar, Narrow Road to the Deep North, Sea Captain, Twelfth Night, Ezekiel Cheever, TheCrucible, Repertory Theatre of Lincoln Center, NY, 1972; Mitch, A Streetcar Named Desire, Hartford, CT, 1972; Petruchio, The Taming of theShrew, Studio Arena, Buffalo, NY, 1973; Antonio, The Merchant of Venice, Panthino, Two Gentlemen of Verona, Gloucester, King Lear, Old Globe, San Diego, 1973;
- James Daley, That Championship Season, Studio Arena, Buffalo, 1973; Dan King, Plain and Fancy, John Proctor, The Crucible, Love,Tobacco Road, Fulton Opera House, Lancaster, PA, 1974; Cleante, Tartuffe, Playhouse-in-the-Park, Cincinnati, OH, 1974; John Chisum, The Collected Works of Billy the Kid, Folger, Washington, DC, 1975; Smirnov, The Bear, 1975; Alan, Endangered Species, Peachtree Playhouse, Atlanta, GA, Poinciana Playhouse, Palm Beach, FL, 1976; Biff, Death of a Salesman, Studio Arena, Buffalo, 1976; Astrov, Uncle Vanya, Olney, MD, 1976; Prince Escalus, Romeo and Juliet, Circle-in-the-Square, NY, 1977; George, Same Time, Next Year, Studio Arena, Buffalo, NY, 1977; Bobby Stein, Family Business, Astor Place, Roundabout, NY, 1978-79;
- Arthur, The Tenth Man, Performing Arts Foundation of Long Island,NY, 1980; Alcibiades, Timon of Athens, Yale Rep, New Haven, CT, 1980;LeBret, Cyrano de Bergerac, Williamstown Theatre Festival, MA, 1980; Markowsky, The Survivor, Morosco, NY, 1981; Tyrone, A Moon for the Misbegotten, Victory, Dayton, OH, 1981; Jerry, Betrayal, Syracuse Stage, NY, 1981; Marshall, Alms for the Middle Class, Pittsburgh Public, PA, 1983; Catesby, Richard III, NY Shakespeare Festival, 1983.
- Bill Ray, On Golden Pond, Ogunquit, Maine, Corning, New York, Falmouth, MA, Cape Playhouse, Dennis, MA 1981; Peter, Lunch Hour, Birmingham, MS, Elitch Theatre, Denver, CO, Pocono Playhouse, Mountain Home, PA, Corning, NY, 1982.
- Bobby Stein, Family Business, PBS American Playhouse, 1983.
Other articles you might like: