Andra Millian Biography ((?)-)
Surname rhymes with "Dillon"; born May 7, in Bucharest, Romania; daughter ofPaul L. and Babette (Stevenson) Millian. Addresses: AGENT--Contemporary Artists, 132 Lasky Drive, Beverly Hills, CA 90211 and the Monty Silver Agency, 200 W. 57th Street, New York, NY 10019. MANAGER--Marcelli-Heller Management, 8235 Santa Monica Boulevard, Suite 302, Los Angeles, CA 90046.
Andra Millian told CTFT that she is an excellent swimmer and a certified scuba diver.
- TELEVISION DEBUT--Amy, "Having It All," ABC Movie of the Week, 1982.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; SERIES
- Laura, The Paper Chase, Showtime, 1983-86.
- Credits; EPISODIC
- Wendy, Tucker's Witch, CBS.
- Babette, Casablanca, NBC, 1983.
- Janey, Jessie, ABC.
- Sabrina, Murder, She Wrote, CBS, 1986.
- FILM DEBUT--Stacey Lancaster, Stacey's Knights (also known as Stacey andHer Gangbusters), 1983.
- STAGE DEBUT--Dierdre, Bosoms and Neglect, Odyssey Theatre Ensemble, Los Angeles, 1986.
- leading role, Glass Houses, Cal Arts Theatre Ensemble, Los Angeles.
- The Human Voice (one-woman show), Figtree Theatre, Hollywood, CA.
- With the Cal Arts Repertory Company: Kathy, Lovers and Other Strangers; Cassandra, The Trojan Women; Sonja, Uncle Vanya; the bride, Blood Wedding.
- The Human Voice, by Jean Cocteau.