Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Jules Tasca to Sam Trammell
Jodi Thelen Biography (1962-)
Born June 12, 1962, in St. Cloud, MN. Addresses: AGENT--Bauman, Hiller, and Associates, 5750 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 512, Los Angeles, CA 90038.
- Birth Details
- June 12, 1962
- St. Cloud, Minnesota, United States
Credits; STAGE APPEARANCES
- BROADWAY DEBUT--Nora, Brighton Beach Memoirs, Alvin Theatre (renamed theNeil Simon Theatre), 1983.
- Nora, Brighton Beach Memoirs, Center Theatre Group, Ahmanson Theatre, LosAngeles, 1982-83.
- Rosa Spivak, Before the Dawn, American Place Theatre, New York City, 1985.
- Mrs. Smith, Springtime for Henry, Roundabout Theatre, New York City, 1986.
- Needa Heitz, The Nice and the Nasty, Playwrights Horizons, New York City,1986.
- Marketa, Largo Desolato, New York Shakespeare Festival (NYSF), Public Theatre, 1986.
- Also appeared in Richard's Cork Leg, American Theatre Arts, Hollywood, CA, 1980; Nest of the Wood Grouse, NYSF, Public Theatre; The Sorrows of Stephen, Burt Reynolds' Jupiter Dinner Theatre, Jupiter, FL.
Credits; FILM APPEARANCES
- FILM DEBUT--Georgia Miles, Four Friends (also known as Georgia's Friends), Filmways, 1981.
- Tabari, The Black Stallion Returns, United Artists, 1983.
- Lena, Twilight Time, United Artists, 1983.
Credits; TELEVISION APPEARANCES; SERIES
- Jane Kelly, Duet, Fox, 1987-89.
- Dr. Edie Farmer, A Doctor's Story, NBC, 1984.
- Skylar Hancock, Starting Now, CBS, 1989.
- Penny, "The Rise and Rise of Daniel Rocket," American Playhouse, PBS, 1986.
Other articles you might like: