Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Jules Tasca to Sam Trammell
Nathan Teitel Biography (1910-)
Born November 1, 1910, in New York, NY; son of Max (an ironworker) and Tillie(Honich) Teitel; wife's name, Carol (an actress; died, 1986). Addresses: HOME--365 W. 25th Street, New York, NY 10001.
- Birth Details
- November 1, 1910
- New York, New York, United States
- Home Is the Hunter, New York University, New York City, 1968.
- The Bench, Gramercy Arts Theatre, New York City, 1969.
- A Round with Ring Lardner, American National Theatre and Academy Theatre(matinee series), New York City, then Library of Congress, Washington, DC, both 1969.
- The Initiation, White Barn Theatre, Westport, CT, 1970, then Seattle Repertory Theatre, Seattle, WA, 1971.
- Duet and Trio, both Theatre at St. Clement's Church, New York City, 1980.
- The Keymaker, American Jewish Theatre, New York City, 1983.
- "Trio," Camera Three, CBS.
- Also wrote dramatizations of the lives and works of Dylan Thomas, VincentVan Gogh, Peter Ilych Tchaikovsky, and others.
- Theatre reviews have appeared in Newsday, Saturday Review of Literature,and the San Francisco Chronicle; short stories in Atlantic Monthly, Midstream, Saturday Review of Literature, and The Conscious Reader: An Anthology, Macmillan; and poetry in Western Review and Golden Goose.
Other articles you might like: