Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Rachel Luttrell to Robert Markowitz
Pauline Macaulay Biography ((?)-)
Married Donald McWhinnie; children: Paul. Addresses: HOME--16 CherstowPlace, London W2, England. AGENT--Eric Glass, Ltd., 28 Berkeley Square, London W1X 6HD, England.
- PLAYS, PRODUCED,PUBLISHED The Creeper, Nottingham Playhouse, also in London and Berlin, 1965.
- The Astrakhan Coat, Washington, DC and New York City, 1967, published bySamuel French.
- Monica, produced, 1970, published by Samuel French.
- Monica, BBC.
- A Man Inside, LWT.
- Alfred Potter's Story, Thames.
- "A Little Bit of Wildlife," Jemima Shore, Thames.
- (adaptation) A Room with a View, BBC.
- (adaptation) Howard's End, BBC.
- The Obelisk, BBC.
- The Guest, BBC.