Catherine Crier Biography (1955?-)
Born c. 1955; father, a banker; mother, a homemaker and horse breeder; married second husband, Christopher Wilson (a shipping broker and owner of an import gallery). Addresses: Agent: William Morris Agency, Inc., 1325 Avenueof the Americas, 15th Floor, New York, NY 10019-6026; (lectures) Harry Walker Agency, Inc., 355 Lexington Ave., 21st Floor, New York, NY 10017.
- Journalist, news anchor
- Television Appearances
- Host, Crier and Company, Cable News Network, 1991
- Coanchor, Inside Politics, Cable News Network, 1992
- Correspondent, 20/20, ABC, 1993-1995
- Correspondent and substitute anchor, World News Tonight, ABC, 1995
- Anchor, The Crier Report, Fox, 1996-1999
- Correspondent, Fox Files, Fox, 1998
- Host, Crier Today, Court TV, 2000
- Also host of Catherine Crier Live, Court TV; and coanchor of The World Today, Cable News Network.
- Host, America's War on Drugs: Searching for Solutions, ABC, 1995
- Host of the special Safe Passage: Voices from the Middle School, Court TV.
- Substitute host, Nightline (also known as ABC News Nightline), ABC, 1994
- Substitute anchor for ABC Weekend News, ABC; guest host of Crime Stories, Court TV.
- Texas Alcalde, January/February, 1999
- Texas Monthly, September, 1995, p. 110