Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Maurice Jarre to Lawrence N. Kasha
Frank Capra, Jr. Biography ((?)-)
Son of Frank (a film director) and Lucille (Warner) Capra. Addresses:OFFICE--P.O. Box 98, La Quinta, CA 92253.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM WORK
- Associate producer, Planet of the Apes, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1968.
- associate producer, Marooned, Columbia, 1969.
- associate producer, Play It Again, Sam, Paramount, 1972.
- producer, Born Again, Avco Embassy, 1978.
- producer, The Black Marble, Avco Embassy, 1980.
- producer, An Eye for An Eye, Embassy, 1981.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION WORK; SERIES
- Producer, Dick Powell's Zane Grey Theatre, CBS.
- Producer, Gunsmoke, CBS.
- Producer, The Rifleman, ABC.
Other articles you might like: