Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Ruby R. Levitt to Eric Lutes
Lindsay Lohan Biography (1986-)
Full name, Lindsay Morgan Lohan; born July 2, 1986, in New York, NY (some sources say Long Island, NY); daughter of Michael (a child actor, Wall Street trader, and businessman) and Dina (a dancer, Wall Street analyst, and talent manager) Lohan; brother of Michael Lohan (an actor). Addresses: Agent: Endeavor, 9701 Wilshire Blvd., 10th Floor, Beverly Hills, CA 90212.; Contact:c/o 223 Wall St., #192, Huntington, NY 11743-2060.
- Birth Details
- July 2, 1986
- New York, New York, United States
- Hallie Parker and Annie James, The Parent Trap (also known as Disney's The Parent Trap), Buena Vista, 1998
- Annabell Coleman, Freaky Friday, Buena Vista, 2003
- Mary Elizabeth Cep, Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, Buena Vista, 2004
- Cady Heron, Mean Girls, Paramount, 2004
- Ali Fowler #3, Another World, NBC, 1996-1997
- Casey, Life-Size, ABC, 2000
- Lexy Gold, Get a Clue, The Disney Channel, 2002
- Rose, Bette, CBS, 2000
The 2003 Teen Choice Awards, Fox, 2003
- Herself, 20/20, ABC, 2002
- Provided voice for Abbie in Abbie, Girl Spy.
- Appeared in "What I Like about You" by Lillix.
People Weekly, August 24, 1998, p. 70
Lindsay Lohan Official Site, http://llrocks.com, December 2, 2003
Other articles you might like: