Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
William Dudley to Gilbert Ernotte
Terry Eno Biography (1948-)
Full name, Terry Ross Eno; born June 5, 1948, in Miami, FL; son of Leonard (an airline pilot and architect) and Geraldine Alice (Haddix) Eno. Addresses: Agent--Honey Sanders Agency, 229 West 42nd Street, New York, NY 10036.
- Birth Details
- June 5, 1948
- Miami, Florida, United States
Credits; Stage Appearances
- Absalon, Canterbury Tales, Eugene O'Neill Theatre, New York City, 1969.
- Paris, Romeo and Juliet, Bucks County Playhouse, New Hope, PA, 1972.
- West Side Story, Bucks County Playhouse, 1972.
- Once upon a Mattress, Bucks County Playhouse, 1972.
- Singer and dancer, Irene, Minskoff Theatre, New York City, 1973.
- Windy, Good News, St. James Theatre, New York City, 1974.
- Potiphar, Joseph and His Amazing Technicolored Dreamcoat, Brooklyn Academy of Music, New York City, 1978.
- Riff, West Side Story, State Opera of West Germany, Hamburg, West Germany(now Germany), 1979-82.
- Soloist, The Leonard Bernstein Tribute, Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra, West Berlin, West Germany (now Berlin, Germany), 1979-82.
- Das Kleine Mahagonny, Hamburg Opera of West Germany, Hamburg, West Germany (now Germany), 1979-82.
- Bill Calhoun, Kiss Me Kate, Wolf Trap Farm Park, Vienna, VA, 1981.
- Rooster, Annie, Kansas City Starlight, Kansas City, MO, 1982.
- Pedro, Man of La Mancha, Kansas City Starlight, 1982.
- Mike, Walnut Street Theatre, Philadelphia, PA, 1987-88.
- Elmo, Prince of Central Park, Belasco Theatre, New York City, 1989.
- Also appeared as Will Parker, Oklahoma!, St. Louis Municipal Opera. St. Louis, MO; Kenneth, Call Me Madam, Coconut Grove Playhouse, Miami, FL; Somerset Maugham, Tallulah, A.M.D.A.; B. Thomas, Just Looking, 21st Street Playhouse, New York City; Ken, Buy Bonds Buster, Theater de Lys, New York City; Brian,Sing Melancholy Baby; Jonathan Rosepettle, Oh Dad, Poor Dad, Mamma's Hung You in the Closet and I'm Feeling So Sad; and Peter, Forty Carats.
Credits; Major Tours
- Phil Dolan II, On Your Toes, National Company, 1984.
- Also appeared as Walt, George M!, Gubber-Grose Touring Company.
Credits; Film Appearances
- Blondell's son, Angel Baby, United Artists, 1958.
- Tommy, Sting of Death, Allied Artists, 1965.
- Lifeguard Bill, Annie, Columbia, 1982.
Credits; Television Appearances; Series
- Sergeant Seaview, All My Children, ABC, 1984.
Credits; Television Appearances; Episodic
- Appeared as Bobby and Smitty, Flipper, NBC; and in The Ed Sullivan Show (also known as Toast of the Town), CBS.
Credits; Other Television Appearances
- Billy, Everglades, 1964.
- Also appeared as a principal, Special Delivery; and in Those Comedy Years, CBS.
Other articles you might like: