Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Karim Prince to Brad Renfro
Fons Rademakers Biography (1920-)
Born September 5, 1920, in Roosendaal, Holland.
- Birth Details
- September 5, 1920
- Roosendaal, Holand
Credits; FILM APPEARANCES
- Mother, Le Rouge aux levres (also known as Daughters of Darkness), Gemini, 1971.
- commissioner, Mysteries, Cine-Vog, 1979.
- FILM WORK; ALL AS DIRECTOR,UNLESS INDICATED Mysteries, Cine-Vog, 1979.
- (also producer) The Assault, Cannon, 1986.
- producer (with Henry Lange and Pierre Drouot), Diary of a Mad Old Man (also known as Dagboek Van een oude dwaas), Cannon, 1987.
- Also Village on the River (also known as Dorp aan de river and Doctor inthe Village), 1958; That Joyous Eve ... (also known as Makkers staaki uw wildgeraas), 1960; The Knife (also known as Het mes), 1961; The Spitting Image (also known as Like Two Drops of Water and Als 2 druppels water), 1963; The Dance of Heron (also known as De dans van de reiger), 1966; Mira, 1971; Becauseof the Cats (also known as The Rape and Niet voor de posen), 1973; Max Havelaar, 1976; My Friend (also known as The Judge's Friend), 1979.
- (With Hugo Claus) That Joyous Eve ... (also known as Makkers staaki uw wild geraas), 1960.
- The Spitting Image (also known as Like Two Drops of Water and Als 2 druppels water), 1963.
Other articles you might like: