Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Johnny Brandon to Ric Burns
Josh Brolin Biography (1968-)
Born February 12, 1968, in Los Angeles, CA; son of James (an actor) and JaneBrolin; stepson of Barbra Streisand (a singer, actress, and director); married Deborah Adair (an actress known as Alice Adair), 1988 (divorced); children:Trevor, Eden. Education: Studied drama with Anthony Zerbe. Avocational interests: Automobile racing. Addresses:
Agent-- SteveDontanville, International Creative Management, 8942 Wilshire Blvd., BeverlyHills, CA 90211. Manager-- Industry Entertainment, 955 Carrillo Dr.,Suite 300, Los Angeles, CA 90048. Career: Actor and director. Addresses: Agent: Steve Dontanville, International Creative Management, 8942 Wilshire Blvd., Beverly Hills, CA 90211.; Manager: Industry Entertainment, 955Carrillo Dr., Suite 300, Los Angeles, CA 90048.
- Actor, director
- Birth Details
- February 12, 1968
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Johnny Betts, Private Eye, NBC, 1987-88
- James "Wild Bill" Butler Hickok, The Young Riders, ABC, 1989-92
- Jack Passion, Winnetka Road, NBC, 1994
- Boise, Prison for Children(also known as Find a Safe Place,
May Jean, and A Prison of Children), 1987
- Glenn Shrevelow, Finish Line, TNT, 1989
- Keith DeBruler, Gang in Blue(also known as The Phantom), Showtime, 1996
- Tennel, All the Rage(also known as It's the Rage), Cinemax, 1999
- Hal Carter, Picnic, Showtime, 2000
ABC Fall Preview, ABC, 1987
- Taylor Rolator, "My Future's So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades," 21 Jump Street, Fox, 1987
- Jack Pierce, "Virtual Future," The Outer Limits, Showtime, 1995
- Johnny Betts, Private Eye, NBC, 1987
- Brandon "Brand" Walsh, The Goonies, Warner Bros., 1985
- Corey Webster, Thrashin', Fries Entertainment, 1986
- Tom, The Road Killers, Miramax, 1994
- Danny, Bed of Roses(also known as Amelia and the King of Plants), New Line Cinema, 1996
- Tony, Flirting with Disaster, Miramax, 1996
- Josh, Mimic, Dimension Films/Miramax, 1997
- Pete, My Brother's War(also known as Flashpoint), Concorde Pictures, 1997
- Bryce, Best Laid Plans, Fox Searchlight Pictures, 1998
- James Gallman, Nightwatch, Dimension Films/Miramax, 1998
- Billy Waites, The Mod Squad, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1999
- Duster, Slow Burn, Artisan Entertainment, 2000
- Matthew Kensington, Hollow Man, Columbia, 2000
Stage Appearances and Stage Work
- Austin, True West, Circle in the Square Theatre, New York City, 2000
- Performed in and directed several plays, including Ellen Universe Joins the Band,
Forgiving Typhoid Mary,
Life inthe Trees,
Lincoln Park Zoo,
Oh, the Innocents,
Peep Hole, and Pitz and Joe, all at the Reflections Festival, GeVa Theatre, Rochester, NY. Also performed in and directed other productions, includingDark of the Moon, Ann Capa Ensemble Theatre; The Crucible,
The Skin of Our Teeth, and A Streetcar Named Desire, all Kennedy Memorial Theatre; and A Midsummer Night's Dream, Lebrero Theatre.
Cosmopolitan, August, 1996 , p. 100.
Interview, May 1, 2000 .
People Weekly, August 11, 1997 , p. 146; May 10, 1999, p. 171.
Variety, July 17, 2000 , p. 31.
Other articles you might like: