Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Gary Kasper to Florence Klotz
Larry Ketron Biography (1947-)
Born July 27, 1947, in Kingsport, TN. Addresses: AGENT--c/o Gilbert Parker, William Morris Agency, 1350 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10019.
- Birth Details
- July 27, 1947
- Kingsport, Tennessee, United States
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK
- Playwright in Residence, WPA Theatre, New York City 1979-86.
- peer review panelist, New York Creative Artists Public Service Program, 1981-82.
- guest artist, Aspen Playwrights Conference, CO, 1982.
- panelist, Artists Foundation, Massachusetts state fellowship program forartists, 1983-84.
- PLAYS,PRODUCED Cowboy Pictures, Playwrights Horizons, New York City, 1974.
- Augusta, Playwrights Horizons, then Theatre de Lys, New York City, 1975.
- Stormbound, Playwrights Horizons, New York City, 1975.
- Patrick Henry Lake Liquors, Manhattan Theatre Club, New York City, 1975.
- Quail Southwest, Manhattan Theatre Club, 1977.
- Rib Cage, Stage West, West Springfield, MA, 1978.
- The Frequency, American Conservatory Theatre, San Francisco, 1978, then WPA Theatre, New York City, 1979.
- Character Lines, WPA Theatre, 1979, St. Nicholas Theatre, Chicago, 1980,then The Show Room, Los Angeles, 1982.
- The Trading Post, WPA Theatre, 1981, then Odyssey Theatre, Los Angeles, 1983.
- A Tinker's Damn, Hershel Zohn Theatre, New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, 1981.
- Ghosts of the Loyal Oaks, WPA Theatre, 1981.
- Asian Shake, WPA Theatre, 1983.
- The Hitch-Hikers (commissioned adaptation of Eudora Welty's short story),WPA Theatre, 1985.
- Fresh Horses, WPA Theatre, 1986.
- Rachel's Fate, Denver Theatre Centre, 1987.
- PLAYS,PUBLISHED BY DRAMATISTS PLAY SERVICE Patrick Henry Lake Liquors, 1977.
- Quail Southwest, 1977.
- Rib Cage, 1978.
- Character Lines, 1980.
- The Trading Post, 1981.
- Ghosts of the Loyal Oaks, 1982.
- Asian Shade, 1983.
- Eudora Welty's The Hitch-Hikers, 1986.
- Fresh Horses, 1986.
Other articles you might like: