Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Lynn Milgrim to Rob Morrow
Nick Moran Biography (1968-)
Born c. 1968, in England; father, an Automobile Association worker; mother, ahairdresser. Addresses: Manager: Michael Wiggs, Columbia Artists Management, 165 West 57th St., New York, NY 10019-2201.
- Birth Details
- Mike, Buddy's Song, Vidmark Entertainment, 1990
- Rick, Hard Days, Hard Nights, 1990
- Matt, The Future Lasts a Long Time, 1996
- Ivan, Clancy's Kitchen, 1996
- Jeremy, Miss Monday, Mondo Paradiso Films, 1998
- Eddie, Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (also known as Two Smoking Barrels), Gramercy Pictures, 1998
- Anatol, Star! Star!, 1999
The Rules of Engagement, 1999
- Danny White, New Blood, Lions Gate Films, 1999
- Percy Thompson, Another Life, Winchester Films, 1999
- Harry, the dealer, Rancid Aluminum, 2000
- Terry Martin, The Proposal, Curb Entertainment, 2000
- Christie Malry, Christie Malry's Own Double-Entry, Vine International Pictures, 2000
- Rick Parker, "Keep on Running," Heartbeat, 1992
- Himself, The Frank Skinner Show, 1999
- Michael Smith, "Blood Will Out," Midsomer Murders, 1999
- Appeared in a production at the Royal Court Theatre, London, England.
Entertainment Weekly, March 12, 1999, p. 43.
Los Angeles Magazine March 12, 1999,, p. 106.
Other articles you might like: