Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Joan Greenwood to James Handy
Alberto Grimaldi Biography (1927-)
Born in 1927 in Naples, Italy.
- Birth Details
- Naples, Italy
Credits; FILM WORK; ALL AS PRODUCER UNLESS INDICATED
- FIRST FILM WORK--Producer, L'ombra di Zorro, 1963.
- Faccia a faccia (also known as Face to Face), Arturo Gonzales, 1967.
- Per qualche dollaro in piu (also known as For a Few Dollars More), 1966,released in the United States by United Artists, 1967.
- Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo (also known as The Good, the Bad, and theUgly), 1966, released in the United States by United Artists, 1967.
- La resa dei conti (also known as The Big Gundown), Columbia, 1968.
- Scusi, facciamo l'amore? (also known as Listen, Let's Make Love and Et sion faisait l'amour?), 1968, released in the United States by Lopert, 1969.
- Il mercenario (also known as The Mercenary and Salario para matar), 1968,released in the United Artists by 1970.
- Un tranquillo posto di campagna (also known as A Quiet Place in the Country and Un coin tranquille a la campagne), 1968, released in the United Statesby Lopert, 1970.
- Fellini Satyricon (also known as Satyricon), United Artists, 1969.
- Ehi, amico ... c'e Sabata, hai chiuso (also known as Sabata), United Artists, 1969.
- The Bounty Hunters, P.E.A. Cinematografica, 1970.
- Quemada! (also known as Burn!), United Artists, 1970.
- Companeros (also known as Vamos a matar, companeros!), TerraFilmkunst, 1970.
- Adios Sabata (also known as Indio Black sai che to dico: sei un gran figlio di ...), United Artists, 1971.
- Il Decamerone (also known as The Decameron), United Artists, 1971.
- Oceano (also known as The Wind Blows Free), P.E.A., 1971.
- executive producer, Man of La Mancha (also known as L'uomo della Manch),United Artists, 1972.
- Last Tango in Paris (also known as Ultimo tango a Parigi), United Artists, 1972.
- I racconti di Canterbury (also known as The Canterbury Tales), United Artists, 1972.
- Trastevere, P.E.A., 1972.
- Return of Sabata (also known as E'tornato Sabata and Hai chiuso un'altravolta), United Artists, 1972.
- Storie scellerate (also known as Roguish Stories), United Artists/P.E.A.,1973.
- E pio lo chiamarono il magnifico (also known as A Man from the East and And Then They'll Call Him the Magnificent), United Artists, 1974.
- Il fiore delle mille e una notte (also known as A Thousand and One Nightsand The Arabian Nights), P.E.A., 1974, released in the United States by United Artists, 1980.
- Salo o le centiventi giornate di Sodoma (also known as Salo--The 100 Daysof Sodom, Pasolini's Days of Sodom, and Salo), United Artists/Cenecenta, 1975.
- Cadaveri eccellenti (also known as Illustrious Corpses and The Context),Cinegate, 1975, released in the United States by United Artists, 1976.
- Casanova (also known as Fellini's Casanova and Il Casanova di Federico Fellini), Universal, 1976.
- 1900 (also known as Novecento), Paramount/United Artists/Twentieth Century-Fox, 1976.
- Lovers and Liars (also known as A Trip with Anita and Travels with Anita), Levitt/Pickman, 1981.
- Ginger et Fred (also known as Ginger and Fred), Metro-Goldwyn- Mayer/United Artists, 1986.
Other articles you might like: