Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Holly Fulger to Joanna McClelland Glass
Anthony Geary Biography (1947-)
Born May 29, 1947, in Coalville, UT; son of a contractor and a homemaker. Addresses: Manager--Raymond Katz Enterprises, 3455 North Maple, Suite 297, Beverly Hills, CA 90210.
- Birth Details
- May 29, 1947
- Coalville, Utah, United States
Credits; Stage Appearances
- Tom, The Glass Menagerie, Los Angeles Theatre Center, Los Angeles, CA, 1987.
- The Wild Duck, Los Angeles Theatre Center, 1990-91.
- Also appeared in The Inspector General, The Cat's Paw, The Glass Menagerie, and Barabbas, all at the Los Angeles Theatre Center.
- Appeared with Sid Caesar and Imogene Coca in Your Show of Shows, FrontierHall, Las Vegas, NV.
Credits; Major Tours
- The Subject Was Roses, U.S. cities, 1967.
- Also toured as the title role, Jesus Christ Superstar.
Credits; Film Appearances
- Blood Sabbath, 1969.
- Redhead, Johnny Got His Gun, Cinemation, 1971.
- Bork, The Amazing Captain Nemo, 1978.
- Stonewall, Pass the Ammo, New Century/Vista, 1987.
- Larry, Private Investigations, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer/United Artists, 1987.
- Winslow Lowry, Disorderlies, Warner Bros., 1987.
- Serenghetti, Penitentiary III, Cannon, 1987.
- Tony, You Can't Hurry Love (also known as Greetings from L.A. and Lovestruck), Vestron, 1987.
- Mickey, Dangerous Love, 1988.
- Wheel, It Takes Two, 1988.
- Dockett, Crack House, 21st Century, 1989.
- Philo, UHF (also known as The Vidiot from UHF), Orion, 1989.
- Night Life, RCA/Columbia Pictures Home Video, 1991.
- Lynch, Night of the Warrior, Trimark Pictures, 1991.
- Preacher, Scorchers, FoxVideo, 1992.
Credits; Television Appearances; Series
- George Curtis, The Young and the Restless, CBS, 1976.
- Luke Spencer, General Hospital, ABC, 1978-83.
- Luke Spencer and Bill Eckert, General Hospital, ABC, 1991--.
- Also appeared as David Lockhart, Bright Promise, NBC.
Credits; Television Appearances; Episodic
- Lieutenant Alexandrov, "From Russia ... With Blood," Murder, She Wrote, CBS, 1989.
- Eric Grant, "Hannigan's Wake," Murder, She Wrote, CBS, 1990.
- Clayton Cole, "Who Killed the Centerfold?," Burke's Law, CBS, 1995.
- Also appeared as Greg Houser, The Partridge Family, ABC; and as Gary Jelinek, "The Thrill Killers," The Streets of San Francisco, ABC; also appeared in All in the Family, CBS; Hotel, ABC; Mannix, CBS; Room 222, ABC; The Six Million Dollar Man, ABC; and Star Search, syndicated.
Credits; Television Appearances; Movies
- Dr. Kyle Richardson, Intimate Agony, ABC, 1983.
- Cade Malloy, The Imposter, ABC, 1984.
- Lieutenant Andy Malovich, Sins of the Past, ABC, 1984.
- Martin Cheever, Kicks, ABC, 1985.
- Steve Reynolds, Perry Mason: The Case of the Murdered Madam, NBC, 1987.
- Stephen Pugliotti, Do You Know the Muffin Man?, CBS, 1989.
- Dr. Jim Cole, High Desert Kill (also known as Desert Kill and The Hunters), USA Network, 1989.
- Also appeared in Sorority Kill, ABC.
Credits; Television Appearances; Specials
- The Osmond Family Thanksgiving Special, NBC, 1981.
- I Love Liberty, ABC, 1982.
- Octavius Caesar, Antony and Cleopatra, PBS and BBC, 1983.
- Celebrity Daredevils, ABC, 1983.
- Hollywood's Private Home Movies II, ABC, 1983.
- The Funniest Joke I Ever Heard, ABC, 1984.
- Sam Billings, You Are the Jury, 1986.
- Host (with Ellen DeGeneres, Genie Francis, Joey Lawrence, and Jerry Van Dyke), Before They Were Stars, ABC, 1994.
- Fifty Years of Soaps: An All-Star Celebration (also known as 50 Years ofSoaps: An All-Star Celebration), CBS, 1994.
Credits; Television Appearances; Awards Presentations
- The 18th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards, 1991.
- Presenter, The 20th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards, ABC, 1993.
- Presenter, The 22nd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards, NBC, 1995.
- Luke Spencer, General Hospital: Twist of Fate, ABC, 1996.
Credits; Radio Producer; Series
- Produced The 9 P.M. Turn-On.
Credits; Radio Producer; Specials
- Produced Sound of Sunshine, Sound of Rain, Public Radio.
- Entertainment Weekly, November 5, 1993, p. 15; November, 22, 1996, p. 154.
- People Weekly, June 14, 1993, pp. 83-84.
- TV Guide, October 16, 1993, pp. 12-15; October 26, 1996, p. 79; December28, 1996, p. 49; May 17, 1997, pp. 42-45.
Other articles you might like: