Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Jack Dabdoub to Anthony John Denison
Cynthia Darlow Biography (1949-)
Addresses: Home: 125 W. 96th Street, New York, NY, 10025; Agent: GageGroup, 1650 Broadway, New York, NY, 10036.
- Birth Details
- June 13, 1949
- Detroit, Michigan
- Jo, A Taste of Honey, North Carolina Festival Theatre, Winston-Salem, NC, 1968.
New York Debut
- Willie, This Property Condemned, Manhattan Theatre Club, 1973.
Principal Stage Appearances
- Rebecca Gibbs, Our Town, Penn State Festival Theatre, 1969; Mrs. Hardcastle, She Stoops to Conquer, Ford's Theatre, Washington, DC,1969; Electra, Clytemnestra, Cubiculo, NY, 1974; Jan, Grease, Imperial, NY, 1978-80; Keystone Cop, VIP Night on Broadway, NY, 1979; American Repertory Theatre, 1980: Phoebe, As You Like It, Hermia, Midsummer Night's Dream, Magalone, Countess Geschwitz, Lulu, ensemble, Seven Deadly Sins; Arlie, Getting Out, A Contemporary Theatre, Seattle, WA, 1981; Lisette, Dorimene, Lucinde, Sganerelle, Goodman, Chicago, 1982; Ellen, Terry, Philomena, The Actor's Nightmare, and Sister Mary Ignatius Explains It All for You, Westside Arts, NY,1982; understudy Jackie, Sorel, Hayfever, Ahamson, Los Angeles, 1983;Penny, That's It Folks, Playwrights Horizons, NY, 1983; Nanny, Kate, Principal, Baby with the Bathwater, Playwrights Horizons, 1984; Libby, Jill, Dierdre, Peggy, Ginny, Fables for Friends, Playwrights Horizons, 1984; Isabel, Doris, Harriet, Lucy, American Clock, Mark Taper Forum, Los Angeles, 1984; Jane, Wild Oats, Mark Taper Forum, 1984.
- Fool (understudy), King Lear, Ophelia, Hamlet, Ismene, Antigone, National Shakespeare Company, 1972; Jan, Grease, nationaltour, 1974; Charwoman, A Christmas Carol, national tour, 1983.
Principal Film Appearances
- Hermia, A Midsummer Night's Dream, PBS, 1980.
Other articles you might like: