Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Frances Patricia Beck to Val Bisoglio
Neal Ben-Ari Biography (1952-)
Born Neal Klein, March 20, 1952, in Brooklyn, NY; son of Louis (a postal employee) and Rhea (a bookkeeper; maiden name, Hammerman) Klein.
- Birth Details
- March 20, 1952
- Brooklyn, New York, United States
Credits; STAGE APPEARANCES
- (Broadway debut) Swing, The First, Martin Beck Theatre, New York City, 1981.
- Mr. Hamil/Yusef Kadir, Roza, Mark Taper Forum, Los Angeles, 1986-87, thenRoyale Theatre, New York City, 1987.
- One Two Three Four Five, Manhattan Theatre Club, City Center Stage II, New York City, 1987.
- Gregor Vassy, Chess, Imperial Theatre, New York City, 1988.
- (Understudy) Shylock, The Merchant of Venice, Forty-Sixth Street Theatre,New York City, 1989-90.
- Sweeney, Sweeney Todd, Anchorage Opera, 1991.
- Also appeared as a waiter in Scapino!, Buffalo Studio Arena, Buffalo, NY,and in a production of La Boheme for the New York Shakespeare Festival.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Thenardier, Les Miserables, Forrest Theatre, Philadelphia, 1987-88.
- Also toured as Sidney Cohn, On Your Toes, Miami and Dallas.
Credits; FILM APPEARANCES
- Iranian bodyguard, Sea of Love, Universal, 1989.
Credits; TELEVISION APPEARANCES
- Swami, Mathnet, Child Television Work, PBS, 1989.
- Stan Plover, H.E.L.P, ABC, 1990.
- Law and Order, NBC, 1990.
Other articles you might like: