Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Jim Carter to Tom Clark
Richard Castellano Biography (1933-1988)
Born September 4, 1933, in New York, NY; died of a heart attack, December 10,1988, in North Bergen, NJ; married Ardell Sheridan (an actress and writer);children: one daughter.
- Birth Details
- September 4, 1933
- New York, New York, United States
- Death Details
- December 10, 1988
- North Bergen, New Jersey, United States
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Louis and Eddie, A View from the Bridge, Sheridan Square Playhouse, New York City, 1965.
- one of the accused, The Investigation, Ambassador Theatre, New York City,1966.
- Victor, That Summer--That Fall, Helen Hayes Theatre, New York City, 1967.
- first guard, Antigone, and first murderer, Macbeth, both American Shakespeare Festival, Stratford, CT, 1967.
- Sam, Mike Downstairs, Hudson Theatre, New York City, 1968.
- Frank Vecchio, Lovers and Other Strangers, Brooks Atkinson Theatre, New York City, 1968.
- Prince Gow, Sheep on the Runway, Helen Hayes Theatre, 1970.
- Also appeared with the New Yiddish Theatre, New York City, 1963.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Frank Vecchio, Lovers and Other Strangers, Cinerama, 1970.
- Clemenza, The Godfather, Paramount, 1972.
- Lieutenant Tonelli, Night of the Juggler, Columbia, 1980.
- Also appeared in A Fine Madness, Warner Brothers, 1966.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; SERIES
- Joe Girelli, The Super, ABC, 1972.
- Joe Vitale, Joe and Sons, CBS, 1975-76.
- Giuseppe "Joe the Boss" Masseria, The Gangster Chronicles, NBC, 1981.
- Frank Romeo, Incident on a Dark Street, NBC, 1973.
- NYPD, ABC.
- Frank Labruzzo, Honor Thy Father, CBS, 1973.
OBITUARIES AND OTHER SOURCES:
- Variety, December 21-27, 1988.
Other articles you might like: